What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

Quicksilver

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Molalla, OR
Member #

Removed the rear sway bar. Was also going to do a rear dif breather tube, but forgot to get hose clamps. With all the weekend crazyness going on, I really didn't feel like going all the way back into town just for those, so that will wait. Grocery store has a very small hardware section, I'll check tomorrow morning to see if they have any.

Big E

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Morganton, NC
Member #

Taking the big roads home, camping at nice places. Saw a brochure for the Smoke Valley car tour, took it. Old Churches, schools, stage coach markers and an overlook. It rained that night, the overlook was bad, real bad.
Any brake was a slide, hard throttle spin. Hate to think of a mini van going there.

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
You have a build thread? What's it titled?

Rustyburbin (OB#4084) from SoCal 5 kids, wife, dog and a 70 K20 Suburban
I don't have a build thread. I built it a couple of years ago before I had even heard of overland bound. Been doing upgrades since. I could start one though...

OB# 3805

Reactions: 04land

KTM GRIZZLY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Apache Junction, AZ, USA
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Girard
Member #

In the main forums page
I don't have a build thread. I built it a couple of years ago before I had even heard of overland bound. Been doing upgrades since. I could start one though...

OB# 3805
In the main forums page there is a forum called Overland bound vehicle build forum you can post all your pictures and information on vehicles you built or are building at the current time

chrispartida

Rank VI

Advocate II

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Partida
Member #

Magnetic handgun mount in Jeep GC.
/QUOTE]

Does it seem trustworthy for wheeling? I like the idea, but if it pops off, and goes underfoot - having an open trigger area kinda scares me. I carry hot when out and about, so I keep mine in some kydex.

My phone has been known to jump from it's magnet mount from time to time, and that's not nearly as scary.

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Found this oem shelf thing for my car today, got it for alot less than the stealership wanted for a new one.. 20170703_155319.jpg

Sent from my Samsung S7 using OBTalk app

Reactions: Scott K

PNWInfernoPro

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, WA
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Dear
Member #

I wouldn't advise any heavy wheeling without an absolutely secure firearm. It is the responsibility of the owner to have some sense. This is mainly for day to day, and highway carrying. If I am on trails, I will most likely secure in the center console or on my hip. I don't buy handguns with safeties, so always hot.

Reactions: chrispartida

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Installed a trailer hitch in preparation for the move. Easiest thing I've done to the Trooper, to date,