Gage
Last Name
Coduto
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KQ4HNV
Service Branch
USMC
Ordered rod and main bearings for my junkyard find 6.2l diesel. I also painted the block chevy orange, I'm not a fan of black engines, makes it harder to see leaks.

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Cleaned it, secured the trunk carpet with some velcro and am trying to find someone who can do a photoshop for me.

Reactions: OwenR4968

Levidale

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate I

Gardendale Texas
Member #

IMG_1980.JPG I added an Fj 40 4 wheel drive emblem, not sure if I should take off the 4x4 emblem. And it looks funny on the other side bare with nothing.

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

I just velcro'd my Samsung Tab3 Lite tablet to the dash, thought I could try and use the navigation app I have on it 20170530_210608.jpg

Sent from my Samsung S7 using OBTalk app

Reactions: Kelly

Itacal

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bella Vista, Ark
First Name
John
Last Name
Henley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5TTZ
I dropped off my X at the shop this morning to have installed an ARB differential breather, an ARB rear differential cover and an Airflow snorkel, as well as to have the rear sway bar removed ... i picked it up this afternoon. I will try and post pics later tonight.

Reactions: utspoolup and Kelly

02bigtree

Rank 0

Contributor I

20170526_140812.jpg 20170526_140824.jpg
Today I swapped out the stock rear spring for OME 2866 coils, removed the factory running boards and whipped up a hidden frontView attachment 22981 winch mount
after adding the new rear coils it was painfully obvious that the stock rear shocks were done! any one reading this that has tried to upgrade the sequoia knows off the shelf parts options are pretty slim, these are not for this application but with a lower bushing change they fit and function perfectly!
So i give you fox 2.0 remote reservoir 11" travel shocks and yes the rear can use the full travel and keep the springs seated

Reactions: Sonarman and Kelly

utspoolup

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member III

Murray Utah
Member #

I dropped off my X at the shop this morning to have installed an ARB differential breather, an ARB rear differential cover and an Airflow snorkel, as well as to have the rear sway bar removed ... i picked it up this afternoon. I will try and post pics later tonight.
Don't like working on the truck or just no tools. Most these mods are easily done with a few tools. The snorkel needs a drill but post up pics. also be prepared for the constant points now that you got a snorkel. It's weird how many people think it's exhaust.

Reactions: steve_birdsall