Last weekend I bought a 5th matching wheel for the Xterra and yesterday after work I had the tire mounted pin it and it's under the Xterra now. I'll move it into rotation after this weekend's meet-up.
Drained the auto box on my disco td5 removed the sump and replaced the automatic filter, refitted and replenished with ATF. Removed the cat down pipe ready to replace it tomorrow with a de-cat downpipe.
It's on the long list of things I want! Right now sliders and better skids are more important though. Hoping to get the sliders this summer, skids this winter and a rear bumper next summer. Being on a budget makes things go so slow...
I don't see the Yeti 1400 on Costco's web site. Do they have a local special going on? Online shows the 1000 Lithium for $1000, which isn't even shown on the Goal Zero web site.
I was at the Costco in Sandy Utah. Goal Zero had a rep there, with a kiosk. I paid $500 under retail, with the Costco return policy. The guy at the Goal Zero booth at Overland Expo was the one that tipped me off about Costco.
I'll have to take a look at our local Costco! I modified my previous post. All Costco shows on their web site is a Yeti 1000, which isn't even listed on the Goal Zero site. That's a lot of buying power!
It was actually last week but I removed the android radio from a few posts above and put the stock HU back in. It worked great just didn't look right to me.
Put new pads on the front.
Picked up a Yeti Rambler in OD at the Sportsman's Warehouse that just opened down the road from us. Promptly affixed the Yeti sticker to th tongue box on my trailer.
Set up my new Gator Hoist from Costco and raised the hard top off the JKU! Then installed my new TrekTop NX soft top that I bought in February. And it's finally going to be sunny here this long weekend!
As I said above, I loaded up the trailer with gun stuff to take a buddy and his daughter out shooting for her first time. I always enjoy taking someone out for the first time as it is a privilege and a responsibility. I also enjoyed seeing someone feeling nervous at the beginning and leaving much more relaxed and having enjoyed themselves with the desire to do it again.
(Pay no attention to the position of the shooting hand as this is was the very beginning when she was working on her sight picture with the iron sights)
Your crew is here.Join Overland Bound for full access to the community forums, trip planning tools, trail mapping and more.JOIN THE CREW
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.