San Francisco, CA, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Escobar
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6POR
Installed Hefty Fabworks sliders. Quoted delivery time was 8 weeks and they came in four! Nice surprise prior to a Tahoe backcountry trip next week. Install was done on my back in the driveway with my cousin as an assist. A machinist by trade, he was very impressed with their work, as am I. Pretty straightforward but it had its moments on the driver side (KDSS lines, brake lines & gas skid all had to be manipulated to get the slider under). Nothing a Racer 5 or three won’t fix.

Attachments

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Installed Hefty Fabworks sliders. Quoted delivery time was 8 weeks and they came in four! Nice surprise prior to a Tahoe backcountry trip next week. Install was done on my back in the driveway with my cousin as an assist. A machinist by trade, he was very impressed with their work, as am I. Pretty straightforward but it had its moments on the driver side (KDSS lines, brake lines & gas skid all had to be manipulated to get the slider under). Nothing a Racer 5 or three won’t fix.
Sweet!

Reactions: LJ Rob

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Reactions: mmssierra

rho

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

SF bae area
First Name
Juliette
Last Name
Penning
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG6YB
Jeep got some new stuff... Power steering cooler to because it was boiling the fluid and a new front sway bar because doing the axle truss and new trackbar bracket on the jeep made it so my sway bar disconnect could no longer disconnect...
PXL_20210526_060424186.jpgPXL_20210527_235238716.jpgPXL_20210528_161043534.jpg

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Reactions: rho

rho

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

SF bae area
First Name
Juliette
Last Name
Penning
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AG6YB
Wow that swaybar looks substantial!
Its actually quite a bit softer than the OEM swaybars... so far its been a HUGE improvement in ride quality on road and performance off road has been awesome. I loose a little bit of flex vs no sway bar but it's a TON more stable during high speed shenanigans