Rank III

Enthusiast III

la mirada ca
First Name
Chuck
Last Name
Chavez
Member #

Is that the harbor freight director chair I see? If so, how do you like it?
Yes it is. I really like it. It has pockets on the side for phone snacks whatever. Table is perfect ...for 19.99 compaired to camping world 49.95 same quality no pockets. Only dislike is that you cant really recline..

Reactions: 9Mike2

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Went up spent the day with my daughter Brooke today!! We did a little day trip to Shasta. Stopped in Dunsmir and had lunch at the Yaak Cafe. If you are ever in this area, stop at this place, great place.

IMG_7580.JPGIMG_7574.JPGIMG_7577.JPGIMG_7578.JPGIMG_7582.JPGIMG_7581.JPGIMG_7586.JPGIMG_7585.JPGIMG_7588.JPGIMG_7587.JPG

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

Dropped my car off at the garage, hopefully it's the alternator and not the startermotor thats dying, should get it back tomorrow.

Reactions: Magic Mike

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Installed my new (bought used) rubicon rock rails today after I did some restoration on them.
Looks a lot more finished now, didn't took pics because it was already dark before I started working...
Great job

Reactions: MazeVX

Fozzy325

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Calgary, AB, Canada
Member #

Started to redesign the back half of my build and took out the last top accessed storage compartment, now I’ve built a couple pull out drawers one for the camp stove and another to house the pots and pans. So now I won’t have all my kitchen sitting up on the roof rack [emoji1303]
When fully extracted, how much weight can that last drawer support? The 4th to last picture looks like it’s sagging.
Were you going to put a telescopic leg on the last drawer?

It’s a great looking setup. We’ll done

Reactions: David S

David S

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Los Angeles
Member #

When fully extracted, how much weight can that last drawer support? The 4th to last picture looks like it’s sagging.
Were you going to put a telescopic leg on the last drawer?

It’s a great looking setup. We’ll done
Thanks .... the ones I used to set it up are rated at 250lbs at 18 inch and im running the 24 inch now, wanted the 500lb 22 inch but out of stock will move this one over to the end once the other comes in LOL

Reactions: 9Mike2 and Fozzy325

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
Started to redesign the back half of my build and took out the last top accessed storage compartment, now I’ve built a couple pull out drawers one for the camp stove and another to house the pots and pans. So now I won’t have all my kitchen sitting up on the roof rack [emoji1303] View attachment 78138View attachment 78139View attachment 78140View attachment 78141View attachment 78142View attachment 78143View attachment 78144
Thats NICE !!!! need to figure out wood working, unfortunatley I'm like the incredible hulk around it and have no patience

Reactions: David S