What Did You Do With Your Rig Today?

• HTML tutorial

mylilpwny

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Replaced the alternator on @DieselPoweredCamel rig after it failed last night ( sucked for work today but glad it happen now as we are leaving Friday on a 4 day trip) and while we were at it upgraded from 105 to 130amp alt with new belt. Than while he did his much needed oil change ( as he said he was 20miles past lol) I did a cheap auto parts store 5% tint on the front and rear windows of the shell to help with heat mitigation. Didn't do a great job but meh for the price as long as it works on this trip and works as proof of concept then I will have them done professionally when I do the truck windows.

TheBarefootFamily

Rank VII

Trail Mechanic III

Pueblo, Pueblo County, Colorado, United States
First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Berkenbile
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Added some protection up front after a run in with a high schooler and later that week a mule deer, I have to add 2 gussets to the frame and it will be ridiculous, it's solid and will protect OX from the speed bumps out there. Also found a winch plate that will carry my 12.5k winch just need to install all the parts, and for those in the know, I am still dealing with the fallout from my supercharger failure, CEL is still popping on after 65 mph. OX still running great but she will be getting a major tune up this spring. Wish me luck. See you all on the road.IMG_20181018_144128508_HDR.jpeg

Last edited: