Launch Member

Member II

Kirkland, WA
First Name
Fred
Last Name
Dear
Member #

Light upgrade on the big rig, KC LED Flex pods. Added an aluminum bar across the two ARB Bull Bar light mount tabs. Very secure setup. I'll be removing the upper/camper LEDs; never really like them up there. 20180415_133848.jpg20180415_133944.jpg20180415_133954.jpg20180415_142151.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using OB Talk mobile app

Last edited:

vagabondexpedition

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

various
Member #

I've been riding out this damn Ontario ice storm ... I'm actually camped here in this photo. Timing cooking and coffee making events on the tailgate table depending on weather conditions. Getting some hiking in, but it's something you need to time appropriately so you don't get covered in wet rain that then freezes. Spring time can't come soon enough!

Ontario Ice Storm 2018 by e j

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Loaded up the wife and all 5 kids and their car seats in the 4Runner for the first beach trip of the year... not an easy task but definitely worth it! Wouldn’t be the same in the minivan [emoji23].

View attachment 53850View attachment 53851View attachment 53852View attachment 53853View attachment 53854View attachment 53855View attachment 53856View attachment 53857View attachment 53858View attachment 53859
Ha! That's so cool, packing up all the kids and hitting the beach. Cute images. The kid that seemed the most excited in the car was the first to zonk right out. You've got your own squad to teach, so they can help you with everything as they grow up!

ELY-9999

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Parker, AZ, USA
First Name
ELIYAHU
Last Name
YHWH
Member #

Well I finally found an ARB front Bumper that I could afford on Ebay, got the WARN VR10-S to go with it. Had to take the control box off the winch and relocate it on top of the Bumper. Next trying to find a decent / reasonably priced double swing rear Bumper. I don't want to carry a spare on it, just Jerry cans (Water and Fuel), High Lift and such. My stock spare location handles my full sized spare just fine, but I also want to carry a 2nd Spare up top on the rack. I figure it's better to put the 2nd spare up there and carry Gas on the Back Bumper.

I also got large magnetic Overland Bound emblems made for the sides, looks kind of like a Public Servant sort of official insignia if you know what I mean. Had some folks give me that funny look like "Are you the Law" kind of questioning gaze Hehe... Even had a Texas State Patrol gave me a pass / verbal on burned out License Plate lights.

Last edited:

tsteb112

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Greenville
Sounds like fun! Not many places like that, especially private property, in central NJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is tons of property out here in eastern NC. This is the second building of an off-road obstacle course that I’ve been a part of. He really wants to make a gate keeper to make things interesting

FULLRUNNEROVERLANDING

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

NJ
Member #

There is tons of property out here in eastern NC. This is the second building of an off-road obstacle course that I’ve been a part of. He really wants to make a gate keeper to make things interesting

Maybe it’s time for a road trip lol

HIALT2D

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Glen
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WA6AAB
I've been riding out this damn Ontario ice storm ... I'm actually camped here in this photo. Timing cooking and coffee making events on the tailgate table depending on weather conditions. Getting some hiking in, but it's something you need to time appropriately so you don't get covered in wet rain that then freezes. Spring time can't come soon enough!

Ontario Ice Storm 2018 by e j
Great shot of the rig in the snow. Having lived in So. Cal. my whole life, I'm convinced I'll get frostbite if the temp drops below 50 degrees.

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
I previously had added a Hondo unholey Mount which plants a solid ram ball mount on my dash for me, which then I got an XL Scosche magnet mount for my iPad running Gaia Nav on the trail and decided, as of today, movies by night in my RTT! I got a U-bolt Mount for the top bar of my RTT and bam a solid mount to enjoy nature at night :)0C84A34C-0D98-4595-94BE-735D5AC428FC.jpegE85C4F2C-3466-481F-B040-48B9AAB245C6.jpegCB745EDE-9D83-496E-BAF2-93EDB563A121.jpegAA457370-75BF-407A-B83C-9FA8BEE362B9.jpeg5D8C1CC9-E974-46EB-9727-5F9192CAA78E.jpeg