Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Jayson
Last Name
Adamsen
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD7WCD
I installed some cargo tie downs on my sliding rear cargo tray. Best $6 I have ever spent on the 4runner. Easy mod, didn't take any time at all to complete with minimal tools.

Here is the video
Nicely done video. [emoji106]

Sent from my XT1650 using OB Talk mobile app

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Ankeny, IA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

I took my newly installed bumper swings off after a few weeks of trips, and put the rig back into 'family mode' which just puts the spare back under the rig, removes all the extra camp gear, re-enable the parking sensors via CCF flash, etc.

Went from this... dirty, full of gear.

To clean and light(er) and ready for everything else.

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
Just finished up an oil change and tire rotation! Getting Jolene ready for a couple of upcoming long trips (Zion meetup and OTG '17)

Reactions: Jimmy P and Rocky

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Last year I added a rear camera override from Brian at anytimebackupcamera.com. Yesterday I added the switch box and front camera. When I get the Hiker Trailer, I will add a third camera. It works great, but dizzying to watch while driving! (Deb took the video)

cash9300

Rank I

Contributor III

Took it on its first real lowes trip in two years got a new fire pit some assembly required

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: brien

Jean Klaude The Jeep

Rank VI
Investor

Traveler III

Lexington, Henderson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Shelby
Member #

Most was done yesterday, doing a little today between church services, and finishing tomorrow evening.

All new Moog Parts, PowerStop Brake Kit, Warn Premium Locking Hubs, Russell Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines, Bilstein Steering Damper, Hellwig Front Sway Bar, and Centramatic Wheel Balancers.

Finishing before the weekend, got a trip scheduled for David Crockett State Park, TN.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

NWNavigator

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

End of the Oregon Trail
First Name
Joel
Last Name
La Follette
Member #

I hooked it up to the drift boat and with 14 of my friends we took 20 deserving Veterans from the local VA fishing for the day. Every year for the past 6 years I host an event for Project Healing Waters on the coast near Pacific City. We fly fish for Sea-run Cutthroat, but mostly we just visit and enjoy the time on the water. It's pretty cool to see 15 drift boats loaded up with Vets and flying American flags drifting along in tidewater. Great time, great cause. My guys are already looking forward to next year!

ProjectHealingWaters.jpg