Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Didn't really do anything to the Rig, but spent several hours cleaning my recovery gear. My tree savers where a bit muddy.

FULLRUNNEROVERLANDING

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

NJ
Member #

Reinstalled the Rola Rack after finding out the aftermarket brackets from 4xinnovations was bare steel. One day of rain and rust formed. Wet sanded it with 220, a couple coats of rust reformer, and a couple coats of flat black paint ought to do it.

Then took the family to the park for a Sunday picnic after church and used the rack for the stroller. No more jamming it between the second row and all the car seats inside!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[DO]Ron

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

Nothing special.. Just did my first checkup of the vehicle.. opened up the hood and checked oil and stuff.. Never really did that to the last vehicles I owned as they where brand new and I know they didn't 'use' oil.. Well I'm glad on the first 1400 KM's I drove with the Cruiser it used 0 as well :)

Reactions: Kelly and Zargon

WillRunner

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Loganville, GA
Member #

Over the past few years I've veered away from the bed towers and went with a cap. I loved the simple set of with the towers however I didn't like getting dirt/mud all over my gear, especially living in the south, I have a pelican case that has been stained by the red clay mud.
2017-07-09_15.45.55.jpg

Knitron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Clearfield, UT
First Name
Jason
Last Name
T
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7EBG
Spent the weekend camping with friends and hanging out at Pineview Dam. The water is the only way to beat the constant 100 degree weather we keep having.

Too busy having fun to remember to take more pics...

OB# 3805

MagnoliaOverland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

Owens Cross Roads, Madison County, Alabama, United States
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Haha yes just installed my Rola Rack so it's low profile. No $ for lift or full length just yet!

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I hear ya. I could still get in one with frontrunner rack and 2 in lift but the foxwing and MaxTrax put me over the height restrictions.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

steve_birdsall

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Tacoma Washington
Member #

May not seem like much. But I'll take anything close to a win. We got solar power, ARB refer and duel battery wired up. And....actually got the winch working WOO HOO! Also got jack mounted on front end. The plywood block you see is where the battery will sit. Yes, sealed and vented:)

Sent from my SM-S906L using OB Talk mobile app