Launch Member

Traveler III

Missoula County, Montana, United States
First Name
Dusty
Last Name
S.
Member #

Made a very rudimentary bracket for some rear mounted flood lights! I got new driving lights up front and had these left over. So I repurposed them! Pretty happy with how it came out. Down the road I will make a better bracket. Next is to wire them up to a switch.

Also here are the new front lights!! Hella 500 Black Magic.

that's a great idea..i need to attach a work light somewhere back once i get this rear all figured out..i use to run my hilift on my bronco then my tj for a long time .

Reactions: scubasteve2002

scubasteve2002

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Colorado, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Lap
Member #

that's a great idea..i need to attach a work light somewhere back once i get this rear all figured out..i use to run my hilift on my bronco then my tj for a long time .
I have to fiddle with it a little. Every time I hit a small bump I heard this squeaking. Realized the third light isn't strong enough for 2. Might have to run one or brace the crap out of it lol

Reactions: WJ - Firefly

NetDep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

Dropped her off yesterday after having gone through the research, ordering and getting it all shipped/received...picked her up after work with 1) Front Runner roof rack 2) ARB awning 3) MaxTrax pins for mounting on rack 4) Rotopax base plates for mounting on rack 5) Aux back up/scene lights mounted to rack 6) CBI ditch light brackets & Rigid duallys....should do it for a bit [emoji106] (pic of roof lights forthcoming - will post more quality images elsewhere but wanted to get some up)....