US Northwest Western Washington Meet and Greet - 12/22/2018

• HTML tutorial

mo_he_tow

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Pasco, WA
Member #

Pasco, I was born in Pasco. I suspect its getting pretty cold over there about now?
Yeah it's a little chilly... have had some snow flurries over the past week or so. Not as cold as last year, and definitely not as cold as the year before.

Moabcj7

Rank I

Contributor III

Salt Lake City, Salt Lake County, Utah, United States
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Lentz
For those you can't make this one...no fear. We will have another soon. As far as parking, its on the street but there is a lot from what I understand. Its in an industrial area and should not be busy on a Saturday. I have not been so my first time also.
If parking is taken on the street in front of the brewery. There is plenty of parking in the alley below the brewery. There is also a stairway (a good workout it’s kinda steep) for access from the alley.

Reactions: whiskey7backroads

Justinwrites

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate I

Olympia, WA
Member #

Just because it's something I would do, I want to point out there is a 7 Seas in Gig Harbor too. We're not going there lol. So something I would do.

whiskey7backroads

Rank VI
Launch Member

Endurance II

Olympia Washington
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Conklin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BR
Thanks to all who came out last night. It was fun getting to know everyone. If you attended please send me a message with your name and OB id. I got the names of everyone last night but not OB id and its hard to match everyone up.

Thanks Brent

Reactions: Jedi