Mid Atlantic
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Fort
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4CPL
BROG fleamarket next weekend. I'm thinking about going. Some stuff has come up so its up in the air right now.
Was going to go and try to get rid of some stuff but due to our Gove or the meeting has been postponed until spring 2021...

• Sad
Reactions: TerryD

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Yeah it stinks. Cases are up here so I would probably have skipped it because of all the folks traveling in anyways.

Hope you're all well Eddie. Haven't seen you for a while man.

smlobx

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mid Atlantic
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Fort
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4CPL
Yeah it stinks. Cases are up here so I would probably have skipped it because of all the folks traveling in anyways.

Hope you're all well Eddie. Haven't seen you for a while man.
Doing well.
Hope to make a meeting or trail ride in the next few months but our oldest son and his wife are expecting their (and ours) first daughter next month so we have no way to know how that will affect us but i'm sure there will be a few changes along the way...;-)

123mfg

Rank I

Contributor III

Hardy, VA, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Jividen
Finally getting back on the OB forum. Hope all is well with you all; I kinda dropped off the radar towards end of last year. LOTS of home construction/remodeling led to ... sold house, moved, etc. Would like to join you all on some more trail driving/adventures in the future. wish everyone good health, Merry Christmas, and prosperous New Year.

witchdoctor_33

Rank VI

Influencer I

Roanoke, VA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
E
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4BDT
First group outing after surviving the holidays, restrictions, and the cold. Short notice Sunday Spring Thaw.
Encountered a couple that overestimated the abilities of a Kia Sportage, had a couple of vehicles join us for the ride. Overall, a good day of friendship, fellowship, and fun. We missed you @TerryD !!! Time to start planning for April !!! A big thanks to @BRIAN NABY for the pictures!

Attachments

witchdoctor_33

Rank VI

Influencer I

Roanoke, VA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
E
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4BDT
Hey everybody!!! We all took a big hit from life over the past several months. Several of us were able to take trips individually, but we were not able to get our schedules together to get back into the swing of doing group trips. Hopefully we are through the rough part and we are going to get back into scheduling and posting our rally points so we can get out explore, reunite, and also meet new friends.

Witchdoctor_33

smlobx

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mid Atlantic
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Fort
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4CPL
I agree!
I finally finished my Gladiator build (if that’s even possible LOL) and am going to Colorado and Utah later this week for a shake down trip! Can’t wait. Here’s a couple of pictures!
BTW, Blue Ridge Overland Group is having their Roof Top Tent Rally next month if anyone’s interested…

45B242EF-70DA-4C7D-8D4F-C97E03C71C93.jpeg35156038-3302-4BE4-9605-BE06C92BFB82.jpegFCCC317D-C4AE-4966-841C-7FEC4CEE551D.jpeg

RedLeg

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Locust Grove, VA
First Name
Leif
Last Name
Henecke
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Same here... done some small, local trips but would be nice to get back out with a group. Anyone going to Overland Expo - East or the RTT Rendezvous at JRSP?
Conqueror UEV-440.jpeg

Reactions: witchdoctor_33

RedLeg

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Locust Grove, VA
First Name
Leif
Last Name
Henecke
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
We’ll be there, camping in the Overland experience camping area. Taking our Conqueror rig and Rubicon. Arriving Thursday AM.

Reactions: Offroadtb

RedLeg

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Locust Grove, VA
First Name
Leif
Last Name
Henecke
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
In the area where we are camping (Overland Experience) , it’s a 20X25’ space with reference to ”social distancing”.