Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
I'll be headed to Roanoke in a bit and I'm gonna be hanging out around town for a while if anyone wants to knock around a bit. Got a couple stops planned but nothing major.

Reactions: No mad

Wanderlost78

Rank II
Launch Member

Member II

Ashland, VA, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Pyne
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4BKR
Hey folks. Sorry, bailing out on this one. I was looking forward to it, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to make it work. I hope to catch y'all soon though.

werro_123

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Hartford County, Connecticut, United States
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Rowe
Member #

I was planning to drive down tonight and meet up with everyone in the morning. Just had something come up with work today, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it down there now. I'll try to get there, but don't wait up if I don't show by 9.

witchdoctor_33

Rank VI

Influencer I

Roanoke, VA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
E
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4BDT
I was planning to drive down tonight and meet up with everyone in the morning. Just had something come up with work today, and I\'m not sure if I\'ll be able to make it down there now. I\'ll try to get there, but don\'t wait up if I don\'t show by 9.
We will stick around the initial RP for a bit to wait on stragglers before we move to the next. Shoot us a message on here if you are running a bit late.

witchdoctor_33

Rank VI

Influencer I

Roanoke, VA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
E
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4BDT
Hey guys Murphy's law hit hard this morning. Look for a Z71 green suburban . That will be your point of contact until I get there.

smlobx

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mid Atlantic
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Fort
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4CPL
Just got back from an epic trip to Alaska!
Looking forward to seeing everyone in September...if I can get use to this humidity again!

Reactions: pcjfro

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Anyone around or free to do something Sunday? Coffee/BBQ meetup? Maybe hang out in the woods around a fire?

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Yep. Got some buddies coming in Saturday for some Xterra work. I think we'll have to set up the canopies and tarps. Oh well!

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Headed to Roanoke in a bit! Wife wants to do some furniture shopping and we'll see anyone who can make it out at 3!

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
We're looking into an overland day trip next month. Probably going to do a separate rally point for it, try to get the info out to new folks in the area that might not have found our thread here.

In the talks are a couple mild offroad trails that intersect the Parkway and finishing out the trip at the top of Afton Mountain followed by finding somewhere for supper.

TerryD

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Covington, Virginia, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KT4OZ
Hey folks! We decided to do a separate RP for next month's meetup to try to get in touch with any new members in our area who might not have seen this meet-up thread and might like to come out.

We're planning a day trip through the country side and try to find some place to grab some supper afterward.

Here's the new RP for next month's meet-up: US East - Western Virginia Day Trip

Hope everyone can make it out!