EU West Europe Wanlockhead Inn Winter Shakedown

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Polaris Overland

West Europe Region Director
Benefactor

Influencer II

Newtonhill, Aberdeenshire,
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Weekend meet and opportunity to shake down your winter camping preparations at Scotland's Highest Pub.

We will endeavour to put together some training modules to ensure everyone gets the full benefit of the weekend. Anyone willing to offer their expertise is greatly appreciated.

This is also a recce for a bi-monthly meet up location.

Make sure you bring fire wood and Toffee Vodka.

View Rally Point

Buckaroo

Rank V

Pathfinder I

Bramley, Rotherham, South Yorkshire Forest, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
M
Member #

Ham Callsign
CB Handle: Buckaroo, UK FM Ch.30
<quote> Anyone willing to offer their expertise is greatly appreciated. </quote>
In my experience, keep that bloody door closed and the fire lit.
Always keep the stew pot topped up.
Bring enough beer and wine to last until spring.
...alternatively...is there a meet up in Seville at that time of year too? ...just asking :-)

• Haha
Reactions: Polaris Overland

landyandy4x4

Rank I

Contributor II

Hebden Bridge, UK
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Healey
Member #

Weekend meet and opportunity to shake down your winter camping preparations at Scotland's Highest Pub.

We will endeavour to put together some training modules to ensure everyone gets the full benefit of the weekend. Anyone willing to offer their expertise is greatly appreciated.

Yes I might be up for that if its my weekend off but I'm not bringing my toffee vodka, you'll drink it all again.

Polaris Overland

West Europe Region Director
Benefactor

Influencer II

Newtonhill, Aberdeenshire,
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Weekend meet and opportunity to shake down your winter camping preparations at Scotland\'s Highest Pub.

Yes I might be up for that if its my weekend off but I\'m not bringing my toffee vodka, you\'ll drink it all again.
Well that is just selfish

Reactions: landyandy4x4