Vehicle ID

• HTML tutorial

Do you think high visability member ID on every vehicle is a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

North Walsham, Norfolk, UK
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

It's certainly a nice idea,
Having the OB Emblem on the back which cant really be seen from a distance, but having some visible numbers - most OB members would likely recognise it (like with any identifying markers in other groups ect)

A dead give away is having the spare wheel vinyl with the big OB Gold Logo on the store (or like some other vehicles have the OB screen banner logo)

of course if in doubt about what your looking to do, simply ask :grinning:

Anything visual like that I tend to ask the question to make sure it's all good :wink:

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

I spoke with Michael before about producing certain things and as long as they are for personal use and not for sale we can design anything with the OB logo as long as we do not plan to sell it has to be for personal use only
Hey
Oh i wasn't making a dig at what your doing :) - I did read up earlier that you had
I think its a great idea

I tend to ask the question when I'm doing anything visual which is likely to put a name to an action (or vice versa) - its just how I do things ;) which often is best practice

But well done and top marks for the efforts you made so far ;)

Kevigizmo

Western Europe Moderator
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Titmarsh
Member #

no I was just throwing that out there that Michael had stated to me that we were allowed to produce things as long as they weren't for sale that's all , all good ! And believe me I'm definitely not attacking anybody's comments in this forum or personally just throwing out information just to inform other members of the group as a family effort
Yeah no problem :grinning:

This is where how it is read rather than how its spoken - text on forums and chat's can always get mis-read lol
No dramas :tonguewink: lol

Reactions: KTM GRIZZLY

Georick

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Anaheim, CA, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Shortridge
Member #

Should the one in the front be reversed so it can be read in the mirrors from the vehicle in front of you?