Vancouver Island Members?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Contributor I

Ladysmith BC
First Name
Darrin
Last Name
Pritchett
'newbie' from Ladysmith BC

rebuilding a 2001 grand cherokee, as the new family mover/bad weather/exploration camping vehicle. (so I can trade the minivan in for a Challenger LOL )

and custom building a trailer with amenities that'll make the wife and kiddo wanna come too haha

plans for the jeep are a mild lift (3inch ish) ... 30-31 inch tires.... armor ... and some fun for the driveline bits

Hopefully have it back on the road end of summer... but I doubt that'll be with lift and goodies

Reactions: Adventurevanisle

Adventurevanisle

Rank II

Contributor I

Victoria, BC, Canada
Member #

'newbie' from Ladysmith BC

rebuilding a 2001 grand cherokee, as the new family mover/bad weather/exploration camping vehicle. (so I can trade the minivan in for a Challenger LOL )

and custom building a trailer with amenities that'll make the wife and kiddo wanna come too haha

plans for the jeep are a mild lift (3inch ish) ... 30-31 inch tires.... armor ... and some fun for the driveline bits

Hopefully have it back on the road end of summer... but I doubt that'll be with lift and goodies
Welcome!

stonehead

Rank I

Contributor I

Member #

New to OB. Victoria is home jku is rig getting it ready for some trips. Want to explore the west coast of the island. Any suggestions?

Sea To Sky Overland

Rank II

Member I

Cumberland, BC, Canada
Member #

We’re planning on heading up to Side Bay August long weekend... has anyone made it up there recently? I’ve heard some chatter about there being a few washouts in the road... trying to gauge how bad the washouts actually are... if anyone has any recent pictures they would be much appreciated.