Toano, VA, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Laguesse
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Navy
Hopefully I'll be able to meet yall at the next Richmond meet. I located right next to Williamsburg.

Reactions: Hafaday

Boucher

Rank V

Member II

Maidens, VA, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Boucher
Member #

Service Branch
Retired USN
So... just a little FYI for everybody.

I plan on running the Allegheny/Shenandoah Overland Trail. It will take about 5-6 days if you take it nice and easy, maybe 7 total. I don't know exactly when, but it will be sometime this year.

If anyone is interested, seriously interested in going, please PM me. I am trying to organize this ASAP and get all the details squared away. I am a huge pre-planner, so I want to know who is going, what rigs, etc.

It's going to be a fun trip!
Let me know your possible dates, I will see if the work schedule will allow it

jakeandhisdodge

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Northern Virginia
First Name
Jake
Last Name
Ten Eyck
Member #

I’m not exactly sure yet. How bout this... let’s turn the tables around. You guys tell me some good time frames and I can plan accordingly
Aww wish i could go man, i just got a new to me f250 so I'm gonna start taking it out on some easy runs so i can get use to it with the camper. Dodge is going up for sale soon

Reactions: foamy_squirrel

Levine98

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Jay
Last Name
Levine
Member #

So... just a little FYI for everybody.

I plan on running the Allegheny/Shenandoah Overland Trail. It will take about 5-6 days if you take it nice and easy, maybe 7 total. I don't know exactly when, but it will be sometime this year.

If anyone is interested, seriously interested in going, please PM me. I am trying to organize this ASAP and get all the details squared away. I am a huge pre-planner, so I want to know who is going, what rigs, etc.

It's going to be a fun trip!
Hi,

I did 1/2 this route last November with a friend--had a great time. Would be interested in doing the whole route this time around. So I guess I'm in schedule permitting. Regarding timing, will have to be before June for me--are you looking for a specific date range or just general suggestions at this point?

Levine98

Reactions: Hafaday

foamy_squirrel

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Moy
Member #

Hello my fellow Overlanders! The time is upon us for the February RVA meetup!

This time we will be meeting in Richmond again, but will be getting together at Eat 33 for breakfast. The address is 6901 Staples Mill Rd, Henrico, VA 23228.

Please join us for coffee, some amazing grub and overlanding talk!

Date will be announced shortly!

phlfly

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Leesburg, VA, USA
First Name
Vadim
Last Name
Zubkov
Member #

Hey guys anyone needs repair or build on your truck give call this guy . No money to me just wanted get a pro guy more business as would be great to have outfitter close in DC area and not driving like miles to Warrenton or MD for repairs and work . He is pro certified like welding , electrical, construction . He has ideas and figure out how to fabricate. He is not R&R type of person.

foamy_squirrel

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Moy
Member #

Please leave comments like this out of this thread. This thread is for our meetups and info for events. Thank you.

Hey guys anyone needs repair or build on your truck give call this guy . No money to me just wanted get a pro guy more business as would be great to have outfitter close in DC area and not driving like miles to Warrenton or MD for repairs and work . He is pro certified like welding , electrical, construction . He has ideas and figure out how to fabricate. He is not R&R type of person.

foamy_squirrel

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Moy
Member #

Good morning fellow overlanders, so as you might have figured out already, this month's meetup is cancelled. Due to all the adverse weather, it has not made any good weekends to meetup. So, hopefully this all passes, and next month we can have a legit meetup!

So, look out for that in the next few weeks and everybody stay safe in the mean time!

foamy_squirrel

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Moy
Member #

Alright boys and girls, so it’s about that time. April is around the corner, which means it’s time for our monthly meetup! I apologize for last months’ meetup not working out. Job change for me, the weather, timing, etc. So, anyway...

The weather is great, and I have ample time now to organize these meetups. So we will will have this month’s meetup on April 17th, 2021 @ 10:00am. Meeting location will be announced next week.

If anybody is interested in an overnighter trip afterwards please let me know with a reply in the thread.

Happy Sunday to everyone and I’ll see you all at the meetup!