VA Area Monthly RVA Meetup?

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

foamy_squirrel

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Moy
Member #

Hey everyone! So I wanted an opinion from you all. So this coming meetup... would everyone prefer breakfast or lunch? It seems the breakfast option doesn’t cater to a lot of people. Thoughts?

foamy_squirrel

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Moy
Member #

Well, then let’s do lunch. It’ll be a nice change of pace and gives people ample time to be awake for the meetup. Hahaha!

I’ll post the location soon!

Reactions: Levine98

smlobx

Rank V

Off-Road Ranger I

Smith Mt. Lake, VA
First Name
Eddie
Last Name
Fort
Member #

Ham Callsign
KO4CPL
Are these meetups for anyone? I’m new to the community and looking to pick some brains on the best way to get into overlanding.
yes absolutely!
Although I’m on an overlanding trip to the deserts of South Texas right now I can say that we welcome everyone. It’s the best way to find out how to get into it.

foamy_squirrel

Rank IV

Enthusiast I

Richmond, VA, USA
First Name
Nate
Last Name
Moy
Member #

Hey everyone, so I would like to apologize for the confusion with the meetups. I have recently only been posting in this thread and not making a Rally Point. This however hinders people from seeing an actual event created and only using the forum post as info for the meetups. I will be correcting this issue. So from now on, there will be a posting in this thread itself confirming that we will be having the meetup, and I will also create a Rally Point so that you may rsvp the event.

Thanks again to all that came out to this recent event! I hope to grow this into THE RVA meetup for overlanding! Future events are going to be awesome. I have some great trips planned as well, so please look out for those!

To make that announcement, we will be having a trip this coming weekend out to the Canaan Loop Trail and other parts of Monongahela NF. If you're free Friday through Sunday, please join us for an epic adventure!