Launch Member

Member III

Charlotte
First Name
John
Last Name
Holland
Member #

Definitely interested. Checking schedule now. Are well-behaved, non-socially stunted dogs allowed?

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
We have a crew going up in September for map and recon. We will see what we can do with the new trails.
Good deal! I've done the main loop twice for the most part (Excluding Pumpkin Hollow, the Rock Shelf portion near Fincastle & the E portion south of Callies.) Last time down (late may) one in our group did most of the East Side and was told the Strip Mine trail will be blasted away so I'm interested to see how your scouting goes. That said if you need another rig for scouting I can help out (schedule permitting). I'm only 2.5-3 Hours away from the loop.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Good deal! I've done the main loop twice for the most part (Excluding Pumpkin Hollow, the Rock Shelf portion near Fincastle & the E portion south of Callies.) Last time down (late may) one in our group did most of the East Side and was told the Strip Mine trail will be blasted away so I'm interested to see how your scouting goes. That said if you need another rig for scouting I can help out (schedule permitting). I'm only 2.5-3 Hours away from the loop.
I just DM'd you the info for the recon trip.
Hank

Reactions: SJ.Overland

McCamper

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

SODDY DAISY / CHATTANOOGA TN
Member #

Anyone got pictures from this area, from other trips?
I don't but there are many videos on YouTube.
I'm browsing through the Camp Locations site.

How we handle the paperwork. We just meeting up or Hank got a reservation for the 20rigs? And camping

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

How we handle the paperwork. We just meeting up or Hank got a reservation for the 20rigs? And camping
We will be camping the the primitive area. The website says they are first come first served. But I've been told there is plenty on room.

McCamper

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

SODDY DAISY / CHATTANOOGA TN
Member #

We will be camping the the primitive area. The website says they are first come first served. But I've been told there is plenty on room.
Got ya, so tag there office, do my fees and papers with them and find the group afterwards. See yall there!

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Unfortunately I'm going to have to drop out of this event. Hopefully I can make the next one.