Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Copy that. So only one member has qualified as "Influencer II". Congrats @stringtwelve, that's not an easy thing to accomplish!
I must say, it seem like the requirements for "Influencer II" and "Influencer III" are backwards, considering all it takes to become an "Influencer III" is an Instagram post.
View attachment 9646
I agree with this!

ManWithJeep

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

New York
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Aaa
Member #

I know I'm late to the party, but just for my own clarification - is the Ambassador track still the only operational track, or were the others added since the first post of this thread was made? Also, is Influencer the last sub-track for the Ambassador track?

EDIT: I just saw that I have a Traveler badge! So that answers the question, multiple tracks are in operation. Next question is, is there a chart that lists all of the trophy requirements for the various tracks, similar to the chart on the first post outlining the requirements for the Ambassador track?

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I know I'm late to the party, but just for my own clarification - is the Ambassador track still the only operational track, or were the others added since the first post of this thread was made? Also, is Influencer the last sub-track for the Ambassador track?

EDIT: I just saw that I have a Traveler badge! So that answers the question, multiple tracks are in operation. Next question is, is there a chart that lists all of the trophy requirements for the various tracks, similar to the chart on the first post outlining the requirements for the Ambassador track?
Thank you for asking! THe only "fully operational" track is the ambassador track. THe other tracks have "unlock" trophies awarded to unlock the track, but the definitions are not complete. for a complete list of requirements, go to Profile Page -> Badges -> (then click on the track name you are interested in reviewing). You will see the list of specific requirements. Yes, Influencer III is the last trophy for the Ambassador track!

Let me know if you have additional questions!

M

Reactions: ManWithJeep

Carnivore

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Blue Quill, Edmonton, AB, Canada
First Name
JPD
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Service Branch
Infantry vet. 88-03
Curious. A few days ago my "circled number" used to show 37 with a yellow circle. Now it's a red circle with a 20 inside. That and I think my ranking dropped from IV to II.

Not upset, just puzzled. I'm here for the info, tips, inspiration and ideas, not just the "score" lol :)

SeguineJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Dickson City, PA
Member #

Not here for the Trophies but makes it a little more enjoyable to spend time on here. Haha. Think I need to get that benefactor banner soon though....hmmmmmm....

B Wild

Rank VII
Supporter
Investor

Creator I

Issaquah, Washington
First Name
Neil
Last Name
Hall
Member #

Curious. A few days ago my "circled number" used to show 37 with a yellow circle. Now it's a red circle with a 20 inside. That and I think my ranking dropped from IV to II.

Not upset, just puzzled. I'm here for the info, tips, inspiration and ideas, not just the "score" lol :)
My rank dropped as well? Must be some technical issues with the site.

Reactions: Carnivore

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Yep, mine dropped too. My Influencer III badge went away, and I dropped in rank 7 levels and lost 605 points.

@Michael, didn't this happen sometime last year, too?

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL

Hi! We had a trophy, Influencer III, that was awarding to everyone. It was flat busted. I fixed the requirements and now it should work correctly! If you earned that badge based on requirements, "request validation" and we will award it again!

Reactions: Carnivore

Carnivore

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Blue Quill, Edmonton, AB, Canada
First Name
JPD
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Service Branch
Infantry vet. 88-03
@Steve @John_Davis see above. The points on that trophy are large, so it did have a big impact, but needed to get fixed!

M
Thanks for the explanation Michael. Like I said, not going to stop me from being here lol. :laughing: was just something I noticed and was puzzled. All good.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey.. My points!

;) Saw you got it fixed haha, nice one :) Guess you figured out how to take it away just of those that earned it by accident?
Truth be told, everyone lost it. The reason being the ratio of those earned and those who had it. literally thousands of people had the trophy and only a handful have actually earned it. Those I can take care of one at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.