Washington
First Name
Will
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Sweet! Now I don't have to go to California. Just kidding. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
was there an update today? I apparently received a bunch of new trophy points, but I didn't actually do anything that I recall
Yes! We are preparing to fill out the other three tracks of badges (Innovator, Challenger, Adventurer). Today you received a track initialization badge in each track. You can see all badges in your Profile Page under "Badges" but for now, there are no definitions. It's a work in progress!

Reactions: Robby

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

Yes! We are preparing to fill out the other three tracks of badges (Innovator, Challenger, Adventurer). Today you received a track initialization badge in each track. You can see all badges in your Profile Page under "Badges" but for now, there are no definitions. It's a work in progress!
Just last night I was wondering when I (and many others whose profile I stalk) would pass 1,286 trophy points...

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

Here's one: I met a member of my NorCal Nissan Off-road FB group at a Saturday mod day and turns out we are both OB members. Planned but unplanned OB meetup!

Reactions: awolfnspirit

dubbinchris

Rank VI
Founder 500

Off-Road Ranger I

Westerville, OH
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knapp
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8WEI
I also met with a member and not only did we meet but he lended me his driveway to do an oil change. The member was @dubbinchris!

And also met up with @CQBSquirrel and I helped him tune his CB radio.

Both great guys!
Haha cool. Apparently we get points for meeting and I get point for loaning my driveway.

Also @Michael what credit do I get for coming up with the idea for the "founder 500" banner?

Reactions: scubasteve2002

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
@Michael I think I could be in for the Member 2 also as I have met some OB members here and there!
I love the system!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.