Trophies, Badges, and Ranks!

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Supporter +

Traveler III

Dixon Ca
Member #

It is an amazing place to work. Snow all the way to the horizon 360 degrees.
I was in the AF for 26 years and tried to do the ice run many times. I was in NZ waiting to go but the weather was bad so we were never able to launch.
I think you deserve a CHEVRON for the south pole, If you keep bugging Michael and Corrie (and Amanda) they will make it happen !!!!!
Post pic's......

Reactions: TNjohn and BobG

TNjohn

Rank I

Member I

Kingston, TN, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Caudle
Member #

I was in the AF for 26 years and tried to do the ice run many times. I was in NZ waiting to go but the weather was bad so we were never able to launch.
I think you deserve a CHEVRON for the south pole, If you keep bugging Michael and Corrie (and Amanda) they will make it happen !!!!!
Post pic's......
That sucks that you weren't able to make it down from NZ. So close to making it too.

Ohio Valley Overland

US MidWest Region Member Rep

Pathfinder III

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

There have been quite a few trophies added to the Adventure track! You can see the descriptions here: Overland Bound Adventurer
Trophies that have "ignore me for now" have not been defined. Next, I will be populating more of the Trail Guardian Track.
[/QUHow do we
There have been quite a few trophies added to the Adventure track! You can see the descriptions here: Overland Bound Adventurer
Trophies that have "ignore me for now" have not been defined. Next, I will be populating more of the Trail Guardian Track.
how do you add campsites to the map?....

Michael

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Navigator II

Dublin, CA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6YSL

Michael

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Navigator II

Dublin, CA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham Callsign
KM6YSL
I've added trophies to the Trail Guardian track, which is focused on proper land use and trail maintenance as a proactive community! You can see the requirements here: Overland Bound Guardian

M

Reactions: Slimpartywagon

Slimpartywagon

US Northwest Regional Member Rep, Oregon

Influencer I

La Grande, Oregon, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

I've added trophies to the Trail Guardian track, which is focused on proper land use and trail maintenance as a proactive community! You can see the requirements here: Overland Bound Guardian

M
This is great, and something I have been pondering over for about a week now as I’m trying to help get more traction in my community

Reactions: Michael

Ohio Valley Overland

US MidWest Region Member Rep

Pathfinder III

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

This is great, and something I have been pondering over for about a week now as I’m trying to help get more traction in my community
I've got a bunch more to add in the coming days....I'll peep out the Guardian track too...I'm wanting to blow up the midwest scene with lots of activities...I'm hoping to do a land management component in June at redbird OHV which is run by the state. Hi Lift is only a few miles from Redbird, so I'm hoping to get them involved too...they already do a lot of work with the local offroad community, so I'm hoping we can pair with them to highlight overlanding more...Here is a pic from a recent event I put together which included a stop at Hi Lift....

Attachments

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank VII
Staff member
Founder 500
Supporter

Navigator II

Dublin, CA
First Name
Michael
Last Name