Enthusiast III

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Makinson
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Ok, got to the tri-cities tonight! Is there anything that I could bring since this is a potluck, didn’t realize that until today?

RyuKyuRvr

Rank V

Enthusiast III

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Makinson
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Ok, will bring something sweet or savory, since I’m already less then 5 miles from Horn Rapids I should have no trouble getting there!

RyuKyuRvr

Rank V

Enthusiast III

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Makinson
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
Good to sit down with another group of like minded Overlanders and talk trucks, trails and food while kicking tires and showing off our vehicle bling!

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Good to sit down with another group of like minded Overlanders and talk trucks, trails and food while kicking tires and showing off our vehicle bling!
It was great meeting you and your better half... now have her join so she and @KRose can mingle more. Kallie is looking for more female Overlanders to discuss trips rigs and such without the fear of men folk meddling up thief tech talks of thingy-ma-jigs and whirly do dads.

In all seriousness, great times were had by all, great food was cooked (ok I brought the wal-mart salads... sorry, next time we will do better we promise), and tall tales were told. Who could have asked for a better day.

see you all in post falls next weekend

Reactions: PNW EXPLR