Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

Garrett is correct. 3 members plus I invited a buddy with a pretty built jeep. He had a limited knowledge of OB. He really enjoyed the activity.
It was great to meet you and your family Garrett. I look forward to seeing your FJ60 when its done.
@suffolklou thanks for letting me borrow the GPS receiver. I used it yesterday on the Kendall Trail.

Going to hope for the end of the year but time will tell. I told myself February but thats long gone. Seems to be how projects go.

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

How do you all feel about doing a monthly meet up somewhere? Whether it be at a restaurant or out on the trail somewhere? I was looking at the calendar and didn't realize that there were other groups out there doing monthly meet ups. I think it would be nice to get together to see what everyone has found or might have some trails that they have enjoyed and want to share. Let me know your thoughts

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
I love food, but I would recommend somewhere that you can actually talk, vs a restaurant environment.
You can also use the conference call format too. We get a lot of work done every 3rd Sunday at 7:30 on the call.

JL Lou

Rank IV
Investor

Member III

Richland Wa
First Name
Lou
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7ORV
Service Branch
US Navy
Garrett is correct. 3 members plus I invited a buddy with a pretty built jeep. He had a limited knowledge of OB. He really enjoyed the activity.
It was great to meet you and your family Garrett. I look forward to seeing your FJ60 when its done.
@suffolklou thanks for letting me borrow the GPS receiver. I used it yesterday on the Kendall Trail.
Hope it worked well for you.

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
Okay !
Did you guys get any trip ideas when you were together?

Ooooh, what gps did you borrow? I run both an indash Android with topos to tell me where to go, and a small Garmin Oregon to record where I've been. I'm also beconing APRS (Data packets) from my ham radio. You can see a bit where I've been if you go to APRS.fi in a browser and search for me KI7POE. Adjust the date range to include last weekend.

-Sandpoint Steve