Loveland, Colorado
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Houston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WØNUT Extra
The mask issue has been a non issue for much of Northern Colorado. The smoke from the fires means I have even been wearing a mask when driving ;-)

I am a realist. I believe it only helps a little bit and it is not the answer to Covid I am almost 70 and had Covid with no issues. I wear it at work because it is mandated, and if I am going to be around a lot of people, because someone might be at risk. I do it as a courtesy, not a mandate. I bristle at any mandate, but try to follow common sense and at least somewhat sensitive to others fears, no matter how wrong I think they are.

It is funny how nobody dies of old age anymore.

Paula - Canadian Explorer

Rank VI

Influencer I

Okotoks, AB, Canada
First Name
Paula
Last Name
Ponte
Member #

There is a wide variety of pejoratives that can be used but generically speaking "Democrat" covers the field.
ah! Ok. And where does OB Forums fit in your pejorative? What’s the correlation?

I guess, if I were to opine, I’d say the most Canadian thing: inclusivity!
But hey, what do I know, right? I’m just a simple Canadian country girl that loves horses, muddy 4x4s, a good angus beef steak, and the open Alberta skies above a campfire shared with friends.

bgenlvtex

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Texas and Alaska
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Evans
Member #

ah! Ok. And where does OB Forums fit in your pejorative? What’s the correlation?

I guess, if I were to opine, I’d say the most Canadian thing: inclusivity!
But hey, what do I know, right? I’m just a simple Canadian country girl that loves horses, muddy 4x4s, a good angus beef steak, and the open Alberta skies above a campfire shared with friends.
A pejorative is an adjective, things don't "fit in it", I can't help you with that question.

I'm not sure if you're looking to pick a fight or if your CO monitor is failing, in either event I'm disinclined to continue with you, have a nice day.

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE

pcstockton

Rank III

Advocate I

Portland, OR
First Name
Patrick
Last Name
S
A pejorative is an adjective, things don't "fit in it", I can't help you with that question.

I'm not sure if you're looking to pick a fight or if your CO monitor is failing, in either event I'm disinclined to continue with you, have a nice day.
Not true in the least. Pejorative is absolutely a noun (mostly used as an adjective).

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
But if they do, they can still vote as long as they maintain the approved political orientation.
The mask issue has been a non issue for much of Northern Colorado. The smoke from the fires means I have even been wearing a mask when driving ;-)

I am a realist. I believe it only helps a little bit and it is not the answer to Covid I am almost 70 and had Covid with no issues. I wear it at work because it is mandated, and if I am going to be around a lot of people, because someone might be at risk. I do it as a courtesy, not a mandate. I bristle at any mandate, but try to follow common sense and at least somewhat sensitive to others fears, no matter how wrong I think they are.

It is funny how nobody dies of old age anymore.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, is it not: Heart disease, lung cancer, other cancers, and the other myriad causes that add up way, way over 205,000 + deaths each year, and no economic shutdowns, or stay at homes etc. I was a early Feb/march case where the treatment options were changing weekly. I would ask daily on symptoms etc, and the nurses and doctor's had new directives for us. Isolation, low contact visits, zoom talk with the Doctors about treatment etc. To those who do not think the people at the top did not do enough,............Let me remind you. They had a learning curve also, as can be seen by those who get it bad, and those that do not. The big WHY is how come. Blood type, ethnicity, age, it attacks so many, so differently. The Chinese hid what it was about for over a month. Then edited what info was released. So all these world doctors started behind the 8 Ball.

I had more than 1 super risk problem + age,, but still only had a fairly mild case. I saw others who came in on ventilators, and 2 that were shipped back to a hospital, along with 2 that did not make it. I am not young, but only saw 1 other that looked about my age. Everyone else was older. I got exposed either before my transfer to a rehab facility, or by medical transport. Again, this was early in the epidemic, and everyone was still learning the game. This happened my post surgery. W)hat also has not been covered is all those who died because elective surgeries were cancelled on those waiting for organ transplants, and if their ticket came up they were SOL, their 1 time chance in life. They might have been waiting for years.

Think about the FLU cases. Now at unbelievable LOW, LOW, LOW numbers. How many misdiagnosis are happening,...aka blamed on the magic COVID 19. IMO I think in the years to come, the number of 19 deaths will be revised down once scientific processes are checked and evaluated.

My personal opinion is that this was a bug that escaped a level 4 lab (China's only), located in the middle of a populous city. Some Chinese doctor's said so, before they disappeared from public. And only 4 blocks from a major seafood outlet/market. There is a reason why the USA, and Britain and Russia, I believe had these labs in Isolated areas, to lower the chance of a accident from happening. For those who remember Steven Kings,.....novel about a escaped bug, yeah it can happen.

Last edited: