Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

The Trans-Hoosier Overland Route (THOR) is a 511 mile overlanding route that connects the Hoosier National Forest to the Indiana Dunes National Park by gravel and dirt roads. The THOR also connects three different offroading parks in western Indiana along with interesting cultural attractions along the way.

Intrepid Cruiser

Rank IV
Founder 500
Investor

Enthusiast II

Duluth, Georgia
First Name
C. Leigh
Last Name
Culver
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KW4GR
This sounds intriguing and the timing is good. For the moment, however, I'm going to have to see how my schedule shapes up as we get a little closer to the date.

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
Definitely interested. Planning on attending but I might only be able to do the first few days then have to bug out.

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

I will be continuing the trip up into Michigan into the H-MNF and onto the UP. After that we are going to continue down the Trans-Wisconsin and on to Illinois and to the Shawnee NF. A real Vikings Journey....

SJ.Overland

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Beavercreek, OH, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Johannes
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8TDZ
I will be continuing the trip up into Michigan into the H-MNF and onto the UP. After that we are going to continue down the Trans-Wisconsin and on to Illinois and to the Shawnee NF. A real Vikings Journey....
That would be very cool! I hit H-MNF last October when the wife and I hit Sleeping Bear. Unfortunately didn't make it to the UP and on though. We just did the entire coast of the LP.

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

I have had to cancel the THOR for this year because a major scheduling conflict....My apologies....I will still be doing the UP/TWT/ Illinois portions of the Midwest Circumnavigation if anyone wants to join....I'll be posting a new Rally Point to highlight that trip....stay posted, and again I'm sorry for the cancellation.