Theft of a camper?

Tommys

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

3,295
Round Rock, Texas
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Sustaita
Member #

9043

I never would have thought it to be true. But yes, it was weird and made me angry.
Someone walked into my camp and into my truck bed.
What to do? Invest in a truck cover. But is it worth it?

VIDEO
 
Before I got my FWC, I had a shell on my truck at the time and I left it unlocked when I was not around. I figured anything in the bed of my truck was less expensive than the shell. I would rather they steal my camping gear than tear up my expensive shell. Anything really expensive was stored in the cab.
 
I'm sorry, this is you trying unabashedly to send traffic to your YouTube, from which you are shilling gear. It's not a story of something that happened (I mean, it may have happened, but this isn't about the story of what happened, it's about sales). The video has been up 5 days with no likes or comments so you post a pretext here and a link

Seacrest, OUT
 
  • Like
Reactions: OkieDavid