Traveler III
Traveler III
you said the video has been up for 5 days with NO likes and NO comments...so you're basically telling the world you're the only one offended over a pick up accessory video link on an "overlanding" forum...I'm sorry, this is you trying unabashedly to send traffic to your YouTube, from which you are shilling gear. It's not a story of something that happened (I mean, it may have happened, but this isn't about the story of what happened, it's about sales). The video has been up 5 days with no likes or comments so you post a pretext here and a link
Seacrest, OUT

you said the video has been up for 5 days with NO likes and NO comments...so you're basically telling the world you're the only one offended over a pick up accessory video link on an "overlanding" forum...
View attachment 302466
Ha ha ha. No sir. All I'm saying is there was no traction on his YouTube, so he just drops a fake story as a pretext to get you to his YouTube site where he is flagrantly shilling a product. Not as a vendor here, just trying to be the Ron Sherman of OB, but Bull Shirting you to get you to his YouTube.
Yeah, I replied before I clicked on the video and only then realized this whole post thread was an ad. Sneaky, sneaky.