I never would have thought it to be true. But yes, it was weird and made me angry.
Someone walked into my camp and into my truck bed.
What to do? Invest in a truck cover. But is it worth it?
Before I got my FWC, I had a shell on my truck at the time and I left it unlocked when I was not around. I figured anything in the bed of my truck was less expensive than the shell. I would rather they steal my camping gear than tear up my expensive shell. Anything really expensive was stored in the cab.
Your crew is here.Join Overland Bound for full access to the community forums, trip planning tools, trail mapping and more.JOIN THE CREW
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.