First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Cirrilla
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2RMS
Did you have any lasting damages? I *knock on wood* aint had any
My check engine light came on as soonAs I left. The jeeps been in the shop since the 27th. They replaced the Alternator, battery, serpentine belt, tensioner. One rear axle. They did a Tranny service, differential service, transfercase service. They found the tranny went bad. They’re replacing that and the rear differential. Most of it was covered under factory warranty but yea. I won’t get it back until after Christmas

KC2BUN

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Salem County NJ
Member #

My check engine light came on as soonAs I left. The jeeps been in the shop since the 27th. They replaced the Alternator, battery, serpentine belt, tensioner. One rear axle. They did a Tranny service, differential service, transfercase service. They found the tranny went bad. They’re replacing that and the rear differential. Most of it was covered under factory warranty but yea. I won’t get it back until after Christmas
Ouch im sorry

tacoclifford

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Stony point, ny
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Cirrilla
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2RMS
Ouch im sorry
It’s all part of the game. Sometimes we have to pay to play. It’s all good though. The big stuff is getting replaced free of charge. They even gave me a 2 door wrangler to drive around in while they fix my Jeep.

Reactions: KC2BUN

KC2BUN

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Salem County NJ
Member #

It’s all part of the game. Sometimes we have to pay to play. It’s all good though. The big stuff is getting replaced free of charge. They even gave me a 2 door wrangler to drive around in while they fix my Jeep.
Breakin stuff is why i got in hot water for that ride.