Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

Looking to have one last Pines run of the year. Plan to trails to sand pits and some other fun spots. For now meeting place will be at the BMIA building.

Tentative meeting time will be 9am. Depending on feedback from the group going it may change. Please post below if you are interested in attending.

Reactions: KC2BUN

Ian McAdorey

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Syracuse, NY 13219, USA
First Name
Ian
Last Name
McAdorey
Member #

I already have 12 confirms and counting from Garden State Overland. We are meeting at the Carranza Memorial at 10AM, if you want to change your meet time/location.

Starting slightly later to give some of the North NJ, Southern NJ, PA, and DE folks some travel time to make it there

KC2BUN

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

Salem County NJ
Member #

I already have 12 confirms and counting from Garden State Overland. We are meeting at the Carranza Memorial at 10AM, if you want to change your meet time/location.

Starting slightly later to give some of the North NJ, Southern NJ, PA, and DE folks some travel time to make it there
Wish i could go, looks like I will be busy

Reactions: tacoclifford

NJ-Surveyor

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Gloucester County NJ
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Zimmerman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2SVY
I just joined and am located in the Williamstown area of Gloucester County. I travel all throughout the central to southern portions of the state for work.

Forjas

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

The World
First Name
Felipe
Last Name
Nascimento
Member #

Are intros still going on here? Lol
Just joined the forum, from Jersey City, hoping to hit some of you guys soon on one of the rides (this ride on the 23rd seems fun but I will miss it =P)

I recently purchased an 100 Series (LX470) and will start to go offroading on the truck with the wife. I do own a motorcycle (G650GS) and have hit quite a few trails on it already (including PB500 this year, if any of you guys heard about it) and have had my share of overlanding on the bike (>10 days solo trips).

That's it for a quick intro. Hope to see you all out there soon.

Forjas

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

The World
First Name
Felipe
Last Name
Nascimento
Member #

@Forjas ....Welcome!Nice work on the PB500! I pre-ran some of the trails for set-up, but didn't participate in the PB500. 10 days solo! That's great stuff!!!!:sunglasses:
Nice! Thanks for your contribution pre-running the trails!

@Forjas ...I'd love to hear more about that 10 day trip! Is there a ride report on advrider.com per chance?
Unfortunately not, I still need to perfect the art of ride reports...glad to tell you the stories over beers after we have hit some trails!
I went northeast to CT, MA, VT, NH and NY (Adirondacks).

MuckSavage

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

South Jersey, NJ, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
McG
Member #

Nice! Thanks for your contribution pre-running the trails!

Unfortunately not, I still need to perfect the art of ride reports...glad to tell you the stories over beers after we have hit some trails!
I went northeast to CT, MA, VT, NH and NY (Adirondacks).
It was my pleasure to pre-run the trails! My wife and I would love to hear the stories! As would @Xplorer313 . His fiancé has a family cabin in the Adirondacks. This summer he rode there on his Africa Twin & then crossed into Canada for a wonderful adventure!

Reactions: Forjas