Jefferson, NY
First Name
Luke
Last Name
VanCleef
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K2LVC
I grew up in Jackson .. Lots of good wheeling in that area ... at least there was .... I was into the jeep scene then ran all around ocean county and down to warton and forked river ... never had a problem finding places to go . I was with jersey devil jeep and knew a bunch from iron in the pines .good times ... I moved about 10 years ago to upstate ny ... now into the less vehicle bashing overlanding ...looking forward to the weather to cooperate

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

4Runner from East Brunswick here! You definitely going to the car show? What type of car show is it specifically?

Here’s my work in progress:

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Nice truck. Yeah, I'll be there. It's just a general car show but I'll put out a reminder on the NJ Off Road FB page prior. Seems like a few others are going.

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

I grew up in Jackson .. Lots of good wheeling in that area ... at least there was .... I was into the jeep scene then ran all around ocean county and down to warton and forked river ... never had a problem finding places to go . I was with jersey devil jeep and knew a bunch from iron in the pines .good times ... I moved about 10 years ago to upstate ny ... now into the less vehicle bashing overlanding ...looking forward to the weather to cooperate
There's still places to go but it's getting more difficult as people are coming out in groups and ruining it for the rest of us.

Reactions: toolsforwar

FULLRUNNEROVERLANDING

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

NJ
Member #

Hey All,

Just picked up a 2017 4Runner and my wife and I cant wait to start building the rig. Any meet and greets going on? Id love to check out some other builds and get some ideas.
Where in Jersey are you guys? Got pics of your rig?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveZabz

Rank 0

Traveler I

We are in Howell down by the shore. We literally just got the truck a week ago and I have already narrowed some mods down to order soon. Other than Collier Mills Wildlife Management and Brendan T. Byrne what other areas are their to explore and practice some "off-roading"

4Runner.jpg

toolsforwar

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Point Pleasant, NJ
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Perkins
Member #

We are in Howell down by the shore. We literally just got the truck a week ago and I have already narrowed some mods down to order soon. Other than Collier Mills Wildlife Management and Brendan T. Byrne what other areas are their to explore and practice some "off-roading"

View attachment 53405
Nice rig man! I'd like to set up a jersey shore meetup down at the point pleasant inlet. We could all hang talk rigs and then get some tacos!

You guys can get a hold of me on instagram @toolsforwar i'm open to any kind of meetup

toolsforwar

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Point Pleasant, NJ
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Perkins
Member #

That would be awesome... How many people do we have in the area that would come through?
Probably 4 or 5 rigs if I count on this thread. Thinking the first weekend in May? Like a Saturday around 11 or so hang out for a bit get to know everyone then head for some tacos at this rad taco place in lavallette

Sent from my SM-N950U using OB Talk mobile app

toolsforwar

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Point Pleasant, NJ
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Perkins
Member #

We will be away the first weekend in May. Heading up to Cape Cod for some time off. Could we do May 12th?
Yeah that works if anyone else on this thread wants meet up shoot me an email

dperkins88@gmail.com I'll set up an event on Google calendar and send everyone the invite.

Respond with your email

Sent from my SM-N950U using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: SteveZabz

DLWilson

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Flemington, NJ
Member #

Hey all,

Just checking in from Hunterdon County. I'm catching up on this thread now. I saw something about a FB group but missed the link?

Ian McAdorey

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Syracuse, NY 13219, USA
First Name
Ian
Last Name
McAdorey
Member #

Dropping in from Helmetta, NJ. I also recently started a group, Garden State Overland, for NJ guys if anybody is interested. Don't necessary need to be OB member to join.

Also was starting a meet up on may 12th, would love to merge with the rest of you guys, we're probably another 4 to 5 vehicles too

DVC

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Hackettstown, NJ
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
R
Member #

Dropping in from Helmetta, NJ. I also recently started a group, Garden State Overland, for NJ guys if anybody is interested. Don't necessary need to be OB member to join.

Also was starting a meet up on may 12th, would love to merge with the rest of you guys, we're probably another 4 to 5 vehicles too
Cool - just joined the FB group