The OFFICIAL Trans NJ Trail Thread

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Xplorr313

Rank V
Founder 500

Advocate I

Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham Callsign
WQYY816
OK I found an app in the Google Play store that worked. I see the map point red flags and the trails/roads. Not all of them are named, would this be right?

Thanks again for all the help with this.
Unfortunately, I cannot help you with that. I designed the route using the iPhone/iPad only app LeadNav. I know how it looks on Google Maps and on LeadNav. Anything else and I have no clue how it looks. Sorry but you’re on your own if you’re using anything else other than LeadNav or Google Maps. Maybe someone else with an android can help you out?

Reactions: MuckSavage
Unfortunately, I cannot help you with that. I designed the route using the iPhone/iPad only app LeadNav. I know how it looks on Google Maps and on LeadNav. Anything else and I have no clue how it looks. Sorry but you’re on your own if you’re using anything else other than LeadNav or Google Maps. Maybe someone else with an android can help you out?
I think I have a a good handle on trail. As a kid, our local school system owned a place up off of Old Mind Road. Every year we had class trips to there. Over the years I have driven off road around there. Never knowing how much more there was.

So glad that you did all the you did to plot the route as detailed as it is. For sure I am planning to do it one section at a time.

Thanks again.

Reactions: MuckSavage