The 'It is Official Overland Expo East' thread

• HTML tutorial

mrgeep

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler III

Winston Salem, NC
Member #

I will be attending for the 4th time this year. Definitely looking forward to it! I'm headed up to Pisgah Campground on the Blue Ridge Parkway tomorrow night. Probably won't get up there until pretty late and then into the Expo early Friday AM. My wife will be joining me Friday night. Feel free to stop by!

Attachments

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

I've been in Asheville all day, meeting up with a pal and running errands, etc and will be pulling in tomorrow morning (Thurs) when they open up for campers. I imagine it's gonna be hard rounding up folks to all get in the same area, so I'm not going to worry about it, though I will be trying to save enough room for a buddy. I'll have the rig below with awning out, and will be looking out for any and all. Stop by and say hey!

Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 21.47.37.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 21.47.24.png

More at https://www.instagram.com/roaddude/

iLuddite

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Atlanta, Georgia
First Name
Terr
Last Name
Crump
Member #

dziner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Smith
Member #

Just want to chime in and acknowledge my awesome camp neighbors. It was great camping with you guys. I feel we really found a nice spot at Expo East. Shout out to @outwardbound, @Wawa Skittletits, and @CFTAdventures. I'm horrible with names. Who was the OB Jeep guy and Land Rover guy with us? And not to forget Wyatt with the Nissan Xterra and hammock camp.

I get kinda bummed when I think about taking un-paid days off work to attend Overland Expo. But it feels great to meet new people, make new friends, tell stories, and enjoy the experience.

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Just want to chime in and acknowledge my awesome camp neighbors. It was great camping with you guys. I feel we really found a nice spot at Expo East. Shout out to @outwardbound, @Wawa Skittletits, and @CFTAdventures. I'm horrible with names. Who was the OB Jeep guy and Land Rover guy with us? And not to forget Wyatt with the Nissan Xterra and hammock camp.

I get kinda bummed when I think about taking un-paid days off work to attend Overland Expo. But it feels great to meet new people, make new friends, tell stories, and enjoy the experience.
Couldn’t agree more Mr Smith!

Reactions: dziner