Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Smith
Member #

I was the guy in the Land Rover, was great to meet everyone and fun to hang out with those camped in our area.
As for that slow internet connection, I have a plan for that next year. Just bring out my other ride.

View attachment 35978

OTO

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Sweet! I'm pretty sure we can make that rig fit in our basecamp. Nice to meet you at Expo and awesome ride you have.

Reactions: Wawa Skittletits

CFTAdventures

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Falling Waters, WV
Member #

Out of the past three years at Expo East, this is by far the best experience we have had. Overlanding is about the Journey and the People and we got to meet some Great people this year at Expo East! @outwardbound @dziner @Wawa Skittletits @Livetvguy

Big Thank you to the Overland Bound team for staffing the both and helping expand the community!

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
I was the guy in the Land Rover, was great to meet everyone and fun to hang out with those camped in our area.
As for that slow internet connection, I have a plan for that next year. Just bring out my other ride.

OTO
OTO hahahaha! Working on those patches yet @outwardbound?

Out of the past three years at Expo East, this is by far the best experience we have had. Overlanding is about the Journey and the People and we got to meet some Great people this year at Expo East! @outwardbound @dziner @Wawa Skittletits @Livetvguy

Big Thank you to the Overland Bound team for staffing the both and helping expand the community!
Absolutely! I had a great time and I’ll be looking forward for the next opportunity to get together.

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
OTO! Ha......bet @Wawa Skittletits would of taken that route yesterday over sitting on 81
Truth haha! The CB chatter was quite entertaining since all the drivers had quite a bit to say about it. At one point I said F it, got off and had a full sit down dinner at a German restaurant.

dziner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Smith
Member #

After about a year following the YouTube/Instagram channel I finally paid my dues at the OB Booth at the Expo...Great event this year, grew a lot from last year and looking forward to doing it all over again in 2018. Also looking forward to getting know fellow OB members!
Welcome aboard and congrats on signing up at Expo!

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

I met and commiserated with a ton of different campers and vendors and just had an amazing time from Thurs morning all the way through Mon noontime. I was the one running around all weekend on the silver Sondors X ebike that everyone kept stopping me for to ask questions and take a ride:

IMG_9854.JPG

and had the camp with an XVenture trailer with the 360 Bundutec awning and Roofnest Eagle and Overland Solar panels and a mess of other gear:

IMG_9897.JPG

Was great fun, very informative with wonderful workshops, and managed to hook up with a few vendors who are interested in my help with promoting their products, which I am still kind of floored by.

Already making plans on Expo West.

I'm still on my gear-gathering trip with over 7,100 miles so far, am in Louisville tonight going to the commercial gear show with Schutt Industries again tomorrow, then back up through Cincinnati and to MD etc.

If anyone is around Louisville this evening let me know!

You can see a bit more of #overlandexpoeast at my instagram:

http://instagram.com/roaddude

See you all out there somewhere, someday.

Dry roads and open skies to everyone,

Road

Last edited:

Jade Overland

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Minneola, FL
We were there from Thursday through Monday and had a great time. Camped at the KOA East and if anyone plans on going next year and not staying on site I highly recommend it. The show was a good time, and my wife and I really enjoyed the classes we took. We will definitely be going back in the next couple years.

Valmore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Canonsburg PA, USA
First Name
Val
Last Name
Valiente
Member #

I wish I would had more time to meet and spend more time with you all, I camped of the vendors side and even when it was fun, it was not the same! It was nice to meet the one of you that stopped to check the Trailvan out

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Shazar

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Hello everyone,

I wanted to say it was an absolute pleasure to meet the OB members at the booth, and get a chance for some face-to-face conversation. I was excited to go the Expo, since last year. But the best part, hands down, was finally getting my Overland Bound membership. Thank you so much! I'm glad to rep #7802!

Attachments

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Hello everyone,

I wanted to say it was an absolute pleasure to meet the OB members at the booth, and get a chance for some face-to-face conversation. I was excited to go the Expo, since last year. But the best part, hands down, was finally getting my Overland Bound membership. Thank you so much! I'm glad to rep #7802!
Was great meeting you. Keep on rockin that Accord bro. Can't wait to hang again, somewhere in the North Woods this time!

Reactions: Road and Shazar