Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Torres
Member #

Have you ever been to Kilbourne Hole? Juando Pass? Dona Ana?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
No, no, and I've been to the Dons Ana range complex for work, but that's it.

I've got 4 kids, all boys (ages 8,5,3 & 1), the 2 older ones like to explore with me. Maybe we can set something up next weekend.

Galgo

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

No, no, and I've been to the Dons Ana range complex for work, but that's it.

I've got 4 kids, all boys (ages 8,5,3 & 1), the 2 older ones like to explore with me. Maybe we can set something up next weekend.
Those are all nice, semi technical rides close by. I think you'd all enjoy them. I have the Ruidoso Bike run next weekend. I also ride a Harley. But let's set our sights for something in the near future. We'll invite more OB members from the area. I'm new to OB; barely getting to know it. I'm pretty happy about this though Doc. I love overlanding.

robrtsmtn

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Aztec, NM
Member #

I rather border SW region and Rocky Mtn. so not sure where to land myself. I live in NM about 20 miles South of Colorado, so spend most of my wheeling time in the CO San Juan's. Of course that limits my winter wheeling fun (20 foot drifts), consequently I am interested in winter runs farther South in NM. I'll keep listening to see what's up. New member by the way.

Skip

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
First Name
Skip
Last Name
Sandy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5LJJ
In am in Rio Rancho, just outside of Albuquerque. Exploring a trail that Starts in Espanola and you end up in Lake Roberts by the Gila Cliff Dwellings. Once find a good route Ill post it , still in the recon stage of it.

Reactions: DanR

gtoombs

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Austin, TX 78721
Member #

Can we get an Austin area meetup? Just picked up our new rig, '14 4runner - looking for a short weekend overnight, itching to get her out on some trails!

Skip

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
First Name
Skip
Last Name
Sandy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5LJJ
Just wanted to update on the route. So I have found a route from Lake Roberts by the Gila cliff dwellings to the New Mexico / Colorado state line.

I am planning on seeing if I can get far north as I can. Would like to plan a trip just this section if it late summer next Year. I have too many trips in the beginning of the year.

Reactions: Gregory Youngblood

cmsgtnelly

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Tucson, Arizona, United States
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Nelson
Member #

Meeting at the Canteen Brewhouse in ABQ on the 26th of January at 6 pm. Everyone welcome. Looking to meet people in the area and discuss rigs and trips etc.

Ryan Matthes

OB Ambassador
Supporter +
Investor

Explorer I

Chapel Hill, NC
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Matthes
Member #

Meeting at the Canteen Brewhouse in ABQ on the 26th of January at 6 pm. Everyone welcome. Looking to meet people in the area and discuss rigs and trips etc.

Are you going to do a rally point for this meetup?