Survey, would appreciate input.

• HTML tutorial

Riley Daily

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Montana
Member #

So the second step is here... I'm entering a contest to get some funding to make the first round of fire rings if you have a second to vote on the link that would be very appreciated, you can make an account with a facebook then you can vote. If you don't want to vote, check out the video and let me know what you guys think. hopefully, products can start rolling off of the press soon. Check it out at https://theaudienceawards.com/films/overland-campfire-ring-175635 .
Thanks for all the input!

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Good idea, but... I would suggest a bottom and some feet that would take care of all marks done by the fire.

Riley Daily

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Montana
Member #

Good idea, but... I would suggest a bottom and some feet that would take care of all marks done by the fire.
Yeah, I agree I think my second products goal will be a no trace fire pit, the main goal on this one is to have a very convenient way to contain the fire to reduce rock fire rings on all the trails. Thanks for the input I really appreciate it.

Riley Daily

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor II

Montana
Member #

Hey, Everyone! Sorry it has been so long since anything has been talked about on this topic. The prototyping process was a lot more involved than I expected it to be. That being said the product is almost finished! You can pre-order it at JustGOe.com now. Use discount code OBSALE for $50 off. We will be debuting at Overland Expo West in May. After the show, we will begin shipping orders.

Reactions: Scout and murps