Launch Member

Advocate III

Plano, TX, USA
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Morris
Member #

Here's the route I planned out for Saturday. We don't have to drive the whole thing but I wanted to make sure we have plenty mapped out. We can stray from this route if anyone wants to check other things out. This route will have plenty of dirt roads, 2 suspension bridges and a stop at the geographical center of Texas.

I have to stop following this thread - so bummed I can't go. You're going to have a great time.

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

I have to stop following this thread - so bummed I can't go. You're going to have a great time.
I'm setting up another one for next month. I'm thinking about camping at the Davy Crockett National Forest and exploring the forest service roads

Last edited:

Tex.Proud

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Huntsville, TX, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Gills
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K4TXN
Service Branch
Army Veteran
Got a little bit of firewood, and the usual bacon, sausage, eggs, and torillas for breakfast. Oh, and 2 flavors of Humble House sauces. Someone had mentioned them on a previous trip, and I had to try them...really good. @Mrprotaganist what time are you getting there? I should arrive around 1pm Friday.

Sparksalot

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Bastrop County, TX, USA
First Name
Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
Got a little bit of firewood, and the usual bacon, sausage, eggs, and torillas for breakfast. Oh, and 2 flavors of Humble House sauces. Someone had mentioned them on a previous trip, and I had to try them...really good. @Mrprotaganist what time are you getting there? I should arrive around 1pm Friday.
Ryan, I’m aiming for about that same time as well.

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

I am leaving my house at 1pm and should arrive around 230pm. I'm Picking up some firewood as well. I have beef fajita, eggs, sausage and tortillas.

Reactions: Beretta4x4