Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

@Mrprotaganist i totally forgot about this. Just remembered tonight that you texted me the link. I wont be able to make it but if you do something in Davy Crockett next month I'll try and make that just not the weekend of the 14th.
I'll keep you posted. I definitely want to get out there before it gets warm and all the mosquitoes show up. I'm also looking at a run to The Guadalupe Mountains on the New Mexico side in April or May.

Superbad

Rank 0

Traveler I

DFW, TX
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Eddington
Member #

I'll keep you posted. I definitely want to get out there before it gets warm and all the mosquitoes show up. I'm also looking at a run to The Guadalupe Mountains on the New Mexico side in April or May.
April/May could be tough with Jambo but I might be interested. I was planning on trying to run the NMBDR this year sometime.

Adventures with Penny

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Peiser
Member #

Good news - not my heart - food poisoning! Must have been the burger I got in LLano at lunch yesterday. On antibiotics but should be good to go next month for the Crockett Trip.

Nice meeting you guys-thanks for the PRO tips on my truck, and a CPAP solution.

Scott
Glad you were ok. I have your milk crate, firewood sling and dutch oven accessories safe and sound with my gear. I'll get them to you on the next trip

Beretta4x4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Temple, TX, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Tyler
Member #

I remember our conversation about Cast Iron Pans and trying to get them smooth. I found an interesting company that is making super smooth and light cast iron pans, It really looks like they did a labor of love with their pans trying to recreate old school super smooth and light cast iron pans. Here's a quote from one of the reviews I read:

www.fieldcompany.com

I've got an old cast iron pan that was my great-grandmother's that's been passed down the family, I think this is the closest thing I've found that will match it, just in different styles. I'm going to order one and will let you guys know if it's worth the hype.
Nice! Thanks for the tip