Subaru Owners Registry

• HTML tutorial

ILLFOZZ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

San Diego
Member #

I found the Overland Subies!!! Hi everyone, I'm the new owner of a '16 Fozzy and formerly the proud owner of the #ILLSTI which was my baby. My wife and I have our first little one on the way, so I decided to get the "Dad Wagon" if you will lol I look forward to installing my 1.5" ADF Lift next week along with a bunch of adjustable suspensions components, Nameless dual exit exhaust for a XT with 5 inch mufflers mated to a 15 WRX midpipe and some Rally Armor mud flaps. I have my "hidden" bumper light bar with a 19,800 lumen setup in it, ditch lights go on in a couple weeks and will eventually add rear trail lights. Right now she sitting on 15 WRX wheels with 25mm hub adapters/spacers and BFG KO2s (225/65R17). Happy to be a part of the Subaru and Overlanding communities and be sure to give me a follow on Instagram @ILLFOZZ!IMG_20180912_134251_267.jpg IMG_20180908_110054_001.jpg IMG_20180404_215722_033 (1).jpg

GratefulFozzie

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Pittsburgh
Member #

Sweet. Looks great! I'm doing the 1.5" ADF front and 1.5" multilink rear tomorrow.
Right on! Look forward to some pictures! Down the road I think I would like to go bigger. But this is my daily driver and I’m still paying for it. So I didn’t want to get to aggressive at this point. I think this lift makes for a good trail/ camping vehicle. No plan for deep mud bogs at this point for me!!

Reactions: ILLFOZZ

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

Found out what i thought was the front bumper scraping on ditches was actually the bumper buckling a little(look at the drivers side , No permanent damage but something that will need to be addressed and something to watch out for . 20180827_105636.jpg

Reactions: GratefulFozzie

Traveler I

I found the Overland Subies!!! Hi everyone, I'm the new owner of a '16 Fozzy and formerly the proud owner of the #ILLSTI which was my baby. My wife and I have our first little one on the way, so I decided to get the "Dad Wagon" if you will lol I look forward to installing my 1.5" ADF Lift next week along with a bunch of adjustable suspensions components, Nameless dual exit exhaust for a XT with 5 inch mufflers mated to a 15 WRX midpipe and some Rally Armor mud flaps. I have my "hidden" bumper light bar with a 19,800 lumen setup in it, ditch lights go on in a couple weeks and will eventually add rear trail lights. Right now she sitting on 15 WRX wheels with 25mm hub adapters/spacers and BFG KO2s (225/65R17). Happy to be a part of the Subaru and Overlanding communities and be sure to give me a follow on Instagram @ILLFOZZ!View attachment 68472 View attachment 68474 View attachment 68473
What up ILLFOZ! Fellow San Diegan here as well and member of SDS and MtnRoo SD.

Traveler I

Hey Overland Subies, here is my first Subaru: 2015 XV Crosstrek. My previous car was a Toyota Corolla and this Subaru has changed my life in such a positive way. Getting to learn/work on cars, Google Map browsing and camping more often, starting off-roading and overlanding. Best part was finding this community and befriendning other likeminded Subaru enthusiasts in local groups.

After first buying the car, I started out camping and driving to hiking trails. Then heard about this infamous group called MtnRoo, which led me to off-roading the car stock until my tires were literally bald. Upgraded to AT tires, lift kit, and skid plates.

Here are some of my favorite photos while going on adventures:

MtnRoo San Diego - Perseid Meteor shower trail run @ Mount Laguna / Cleveland National Forest

MtnRoo San Diego - Lyrids Meteor Shower @ Santa Rosa Mountains

Scouting for a desert camping trip @ Anza-Borrego Desert State Park / Sandstone Canyon / Fish Creek

MtnRoo San Diego - Trail run to find snow @ Thomas Mountain / Santa Rosa Mountain

Trekkieusn

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Tucson Az
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Berno
Member #

1) OB member # 7597
2) Rig: 2014 XV Crosstrek 2.01 premium MT
3) Location : Tucson, Az
4) Favorite mod : Primitive Skid plates
5) Instagram : Trekkieusn

IMG_2016.JPG

Reactions: Ricky-Bobbi

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
Hey everyone, haven't updated this in a bit as I have only been out running and going through a big move with my home. Well here we go, traded out my old rack for a Front Runner rack with the RTT quick releases. And a new CVT Mt Shasta standard Pioneer 2+ RTT. All fits on real nice and rides super nice with the King Springs. No real road noise, had more noise with the old rack. Now to see what this does to my milage. LOL

IMG_3889.JPG IMG_3885.JPG unnamed-2.jpg IMG_3896.JPG