Spotted two OB Members at my work yesterday,El Dorado Hills.

• HTML tutorial

offroadkid

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Shingle Springs, El Dorado County, California, United States
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Whitgob
Member #

I work at Mercedes-Benz of El Dorado Hills and was busy but a friend came and told me about two built rigs parked out front of the dealership.

I walked out and instantly recognized the 4Runner (Bruiser) from OB posts on IG or FB and there was also an FJ Cruiser. Both had the OB Banner across the back windows. I don't know the owners and didn't know who to look for.

I'm sorry I missed you, I have the black LX470 with OFFRDKD plates and the James Baroud RTT on top .

Joshua
OB#0553.

Last edited:

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

I work at Mercedes-Benz of El Dorado Hills and was busy but a friend came and told me about two built rigs parked out front of the dealership.

I walked out and instantly recognized the 4Runner (Bruiser) from OB posts on IG or FB and there was also an FJ Cruiser. Both had the OB Banner across the back windows. I don't know the owners and didn't know who to look for.

I'm sorry I missed you, I have the black LX470 with OFFRDKD plates and the James Baroud RTT on top .

Joshua
OB#0553.
probably @mmnorthdirections ? You guys shopping Mercs again?!

O.Dfj

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

Joshua
OB#0553.
The bruiser is @Mirek and if the fj cruiser was white it was @mmnorthdirections

Reactions: offroadkid

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR

Joshua
OB#0553.
Yes that was us. @Mirek and I were looking at cars for my wife. So sorry we missed you. You should have looked for two middle aged guys looking like they don't belong in a Mercedes store!!! hahaha

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Joshua
OB#0553.
Joshua, FYI we have a meet up the 3rd Tuesday of each month in Diamond Springs check out our forum post.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/sierra-foothills-monthly-ob-meetup-11-21-2017.10663/
As for the two guys you saw don't believe a word they say ;-)

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Yes that was us. @Mirek and I were looking at cars for my wife. So sorry we missed you. You should have looked for two middle aged guys looking like they don't belong in a Mercedes store!!! hahaha
Middle aged guys?

Reactions: mmnorthdirections

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
Cool meeting you today and hopefully we can do some trails together.
Great chat and you are welcome at the Wednesday meet at the Truxel Road in Sac near Hooters.....

Reactions: offroadkid