Spotted two OB Members at my work yesterday,El Dorado Hills.

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

offroadkid

Rank V

Advocate III

El Dorado Hills, California
Member #

I work at Mercedes-Benz of El Dorado Hills and was busy but a friend came and told me about two built rigs parked out front of the dealership.

I walked out and instantly recognized the 4Runner (Bruiser) from OB posts on IG or FB and there was also an FJ Cruiser. Both had the OB Banner across the back windows. I don't know the owners and didn't know who to look for.

I'm sorry I missed you, I have the black LX470 with OFFRDKD plates and the James Baroud RTT on top .

Joshua
OB#0553.

Last edited:

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500

Influencer II

San Luis Obispo, CA
Member #

I work at Mercedes-Benz of El Dorado Hills and was busy but a friend came and told me about two built rigs parked out front of the dealership.

I walked out and instantly recognized the 4Runner (Bruiser) from OB posts on IG or FB and there was also an FJ Cruiser. Both had the OB Banner across the back windows. I don't know the owners and didn't know who to look for.

I'm sorry I missed you, I have the black LX470 with OFFRDKD plates and the James Baroud RTT on top .

Joshua
OB#0553.
probably @mmnorthdirections ? You guys shopping Mercs again?!

O.Dfj

Rank VI

Influencer III

Foothill Farms
Member #

Joshua
OB#0553.
The bruiser is @Mirek and if the fj cruiser was white it was @mmnorthdirections

Reactions: offroadkid

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Supporter +

Advocate I

Dixon Ca
Member #

Joshua
OB#0553.
Yes that was us. @Mirek and I were looking at cars for my wife. So sorry we missed you. You should have looked for two middle aged guys looking like they don't belong in a Mercedes store!!! hahaha

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Supporter

Influencer II

Placerville, CA
Member #

Ham Callsign
K6KNT

Joshua
OB#0553.
Joshua, FYI we have a meet up the 3rd Tuesday of each month in Diamond Springs check out our forum post.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/sierra-foothills-monthly-ob-meetup-11-21-2017.10663/
As for the two guys you saw don't believe a word they say ;-)

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Supporter +

Advocate I

Dixon Ca
Member #

Cool meeting you today and hopefully we can do some trails together.
Great chat and you are welcome at the Wednesday meet at the Truxel Road in Sac near Hooters.....

Reactions: offroadkid