• HTML tutorial

jrbechthold

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Little Elm, Texas
Member #

Trail tested and approved!!!

Took the Speedmaster traction tracks out yesterday in some very muddy terrain and the track helped save my FJC and two pickup trucks get out of very slippery situations!

Don't have any pictures/videos of them in use (was too muddy myself to touch a camera) but I have attached the "after" pictures!

I think I'm going to be ordering myself a second set before they hike the prices again!
Thanks for the info!

Reactions: slymoan

HEYElliott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Markham, Ontario, Canada
Member #

Trail tested and approved!!!

Took the Speedmaster traction tracks out yesterday in some very muddy terrain and the track helped save my FJC and two pickup trucks get out of very slippery situations!

Don't have any pictures/videos of them in use (was too muddy myself to touch a camera) but I have attached the "after" pictures!

I think I'm going to be ordering myself a second set before they hike the prices again!
Nice! thanks for sharing

Reactions: slymoan

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
I got mine quick also. And I got a confirmation and a tracking number in less than a day.

bajatacoguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Portsmouth NH
First Name
John
Last Name
Lomastro
Member #

Ok, from the reviews here, I ordered 2 pair. How long before ya'll received your order? I'm at 2 weeks, no response from the company, no tracking #.
Have you received your order?

I am a few weeks out and have not received my order.

I have sent two emails (from contact us screen) but received no response??

—————————

Hey Now!

Jelorian

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

SF Bay Area, CA
Member #

I tried ordering a 2nd set about a month ago and they were out of stock. I sent and email and the reply back was they were waiting on new stock and ETA was 3-4 weeks. This was about 3 weeks ago.

bajatacoguy

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Portsmouth NH
First Name
John
Last Name
Lomastro
Member #

I tried ordering a 2nd set about a month ago and they were out of stock. I sent and email and the reply back was they were waiting on new stock and ETA was 3-4 weeks. This was about 3 weeks ago.
Thanks.. Hopefully that's the case but you think they would reply with something.

—————————

Hey Now!

Obi-Juan

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Southern California - San Fernando Valley
First Name
John
Last Name
Lechuga
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5JKL

—————————

Hey Now!

You may be able to reach them at (909) 605-1123 M-F 8a - 5p (PST).

Reactions: bajatacoguy

Captain Chaos

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

No
First Name
No
Last Name
No
I ordered another set from James last week. He said the new shipment was due in a couple days. I believe that was last Friday.

chrispartida

Rank VI

Advocate II

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Partida
Member #

Glad to see these are holding up.

I wanted to chime in about using these with the MaxTrax mounting pin set.

These do no look like they will work with those pins, as is. MaxTrax have a "pear shaped" hole for their pins. These would have to be modified to match.
(photo credit unknown, found at pradopoint.com)

But that's not all. Two of these SpeedMasters look to stack at around the height of potentially 3 MaxTrax boards.

Since MaxTrax stack so tightly, the rotating function of the mount pins is intended to hold either 2 or 4 MaxTrax boards, not 3.
(photo by MaxTrax)

Hope that helps anyone save their $38.

-CP TACO

OB #2376

gandrimp

Rank III

Advocate II

—————————

Hey Now!

Never did. They never answered email, I finally got a hold of somebody that never did find my order. I had an order #. Turns out they had canceled my order, with no notification to me. I ordered from speedmasters site and they had raised the price after I ordered.