Southern Wisconsin Meet Up

• HTML tutorial

Remington_PRO4X

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Verona, WI
Member #

Would anybody be interested in doing a Southern Wisconsin Meet Up? We could meet at one of the amazing breweries in the area and talk shop and enjoy a couple cold ones!

Let me know if there is any interest!

upload_2017-10-10_11-44-31.jpeg

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Iowa, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

Dubuque IA here, Id be game.

Madbodhi

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Mayville WI
Member #

Any movement on this? I propose Prime Quarter steakhouse in Janesville on a Saturday in Feb. Grill your own steak over a giant indoor grill, fairly inexpensive. Rigs, food, fire and depending on the weather alittle snow wheeling to get there. Personally I'm shooting for the 17th . Any takers.

Reactions: AndyMKE

AndyMKE

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Any movement on this? I propose Prime Quarter steakhouse in Janesville on a Saturday in Feb. Grill your own steak over a giant indoor grill, fairly inexpensive. Rigs, food, fire and depending on the weather alittle snow wheeling to get there. Personally I'm shooting for the 17th . Any takers.
I could be down for this.

Mike W

Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Iowa, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

17th might work for me.

Madbodhi

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Mayville WI
Member #

Excellent. I figured the 17th gives enough time for people to plan. Speaking for myself as a California native , I dont do much in the winter but Feb is just close enough to the ass end of winter to start planning trips and upgrades to be done on the vehicle. Maybe hash out a spring run to Nicolet N.F.

Reactions: AndyMKE

persquank

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

DFW
First Name
Randall
Last Name
Stephens
Member #

I'll plan on coming to this as well.

Madbodhi

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Mayville WI
Member #

Great. I think I'll put it up on the Facebook page and see if we can get afew more. I'm bringing 2 buddy's. One of whom I sold my old XJ to that are looking into getting into overlanding.

Madbodhi

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Mayville WI
Member #

I'd like to nail down a time before posting up on Facebook. Prime Quarter is open from 4-10 on Sat. How does 6 pm sound to everybody?. They recently reopened the Gander Mountain, now Gander Outdoors in Janesville that had a 180 and 360 degree virtual shooting range that I'd been to afew times before they shut down.Great fun. I'm thinking I'll go there before dinner if anyone would like to join me for that.

Madbodhi

Rank IV
Launch Member

Influencer II

Mayville WI
Member #

Ok. 6pm it is. I'll put it out on Facebook. Looking forward to meeting people with my derangement. Lots of people I know love the pics I post...right up until they see the "road" to get there.

Mike W

Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Iowa, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

What's the facebook link? 6pm might work. What is the plan? Just dinner or anything before, no trails? Will be dark by then, so hard to get a good look at the rigs.

I want to do this, but I will need to make time for the 2h 15m drive there, and then back.