Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
We'll be going to Toquerville falls. The route is 5 miles each direction and you will want to air down. We will meet just past the water tank up the trail and air down there before going down the trail. Bring a sandwich or your own food if you want to eat when we get to the falls.

PLEASE RSVP or send me a message so we don't leave without you, we will try and leave as close to 6 as possible.

View Rally Point
Reactions: NetDep

Cuffs

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

La Verkin, UT, USA
First Name
Wendi
Last Name
Merritt
Member #

Im in! Sorry - late to the party as usual. But I wont be late to the meetup point!

A-Aron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
Fun trail run guys! Hope ya'll had as much fun as I did.. send me your email addresses and I'll link you into the shared album where we can share photos with each other! I got a few good shots of your rigs I'd like to share with you. If you have a gmail address.. that is preferred. @Cuffs @NetDep @Montazuma 107202

Reactions: Cuffs and NetDep

NetDep

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

@A-Aron thanks for setting this up! I had such a great time - lots of first times! First time airing down/up and first time off-roading in Utah since the move. Looking forward to more and working on some more pics too!! Also looking forward to more adventures!!!

Reactions: Cuffs