Frankfort Kentucky
First Name
Jamie
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4-PVM
This will be a meetup of the border regions of the Midwest and the Southeast held at West 6th Farm in Frankfort, KY. The Farm has hiking and biking trails so bring those boots and mountain bikes along.
Thank You for the invite!! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

Great to have a good response on this event...should be really fun....Would anyone be interested in doing a ride up to Dirty Turtle after The Farm?

Airranger84

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lexington, Kentucky
First Name
Roberto
Last Name
Rodz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4FTS
Service Branch
ARMY
Jason, I won’t be able to do the Dirty Turtle after the meetup. I hope we get a greater response to come to the Farm! It sure would be nice to meet as many of you as possible.

Overland Omnivore

Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

It’s will be a great time...thinking about doing a pot luck cook off out the back of the rigs...thoughts?

Airranger84

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lexington, Kentucky
First Name
Roberto
Last Name
Rodz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4FTS
Service Branch
ARMY
Hello Folks!
Local government has basically limited all gatherings in the State of Kentucky. This will impact this event and others. Jason, you may want to contact West 6 Farms to determine if they are impacted by the government’s ruling.

jtmiller89

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler III

Frankfort Kentucky
First Name
Jamie
Last Name
Miller
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4-PVM
Hello Folks!
Local government has basically limited all gatherings in the State of Kentucky. This will impact this event and others. Jason, you may want to contact West 6 Farms to determine if they are impacted by the government’s ruling.
Maybe we can all promise to stay 6-8 feet from each other during the event!

taliv

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Tennessee
will be last min before i know if i can go, but i'd definitely like to. i'd say 80% chance i'll be there if it's not canceled due to virus

Overland Omnivore

Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

Hello Folks!
Sorry I'm just getting back....been doing a lot of yard work I needed to catch up on....I spoke with West 6th and they are in shut down right now. I have not cancelled the event just in case we are out of this pandemic situation by then but it doesn't look good...I will reschedule the event but I hate to put a date onto that because its hard to determine what's going to happen in these uncertain times....

Reactions: jtmiller89

Airranger84

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lexington, Kentucky
First Name
Roberto
Last Name
Rodz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO4FTS
Service Branch
ARMY
If it doesn't get cancelled we'll be riding out. Fingers Crossed
Hey Chris, please note that this event was scheduled for April 2020 and it never happened due to COVID-19. Just wanted to share that fact.