SoCal Overlanders Roll Call :)

• HTML tutorial

NDAMurphy

Rank 0

Traveler I

US
Wow!!! That rig's almost too nice.... I'd have a hard time getting it dirty :smirk:

Welcome
Thanks! Shes got scratches all down her sides from trails though, chipped paint, A few Dents (beauty marks). The usual :)

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

HIALT2D

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Glen
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WA6AAB
Thanks! Shes got scratches all down her sides from trails though, chipped paint, A few Dents (beauty marks). The usual :)

I hear ya......... My truck has all the telltale signs of a 4X4 vehicle that has actually been used to 4X4. Those damn Manzanita bushes in Baja have left it pretty scratched up. I know I'm gonna cry like a little girl when I get the first scratch in the van :cry:

HIALT2D

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Glen
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WA6AAB
How often do you guys meet in So Cal (San Diego/LA area)?

The Orange County group meets the first Saturday of the month & the IE group meets on the third Saturday of the month. I believe the San Diego group meets once a month during the week in the evening. If you can make it, come join us tomorrow morning in Irvine for the OC meet-up. The details are in the Rally Point section.

Reactions: NightCrawler

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
The Orange County group meets the first Saturday of the month & the IE group meets on the third Saturday of the month. I believe the San Diego group meets once a month during the week in the evening. If you can make it, come join us tomorrow morning in Irvine for the OC meet-up. The details are in the Rally Point section.
You took the words right out of my mouth @HIALT2D...catch ya at the meet up tomorrow.

HIALT2D

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Glen
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WA6AAB
PS144ONE & Kris Luna,

If you are heading out early on Thursday, consider meeting up with the convoy. Info. in the Convoy 40 thread.

Hope to see ya there.........

Reactions: PS144ONE

HIALT2D

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Glen
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WA6AAB
Anything being planned near San Diego?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
There is a San Diego OB group that meets once a month, I believe on Tuesday nights. Not sure if they have planned any trips yet, but that would be the place to look for stuff in your area. However, you are not limited to just your area. I actually attend three group meetings/events. I'm not computer savvy enough to send you a link to their thread, so you will have to search for it.

Welcome & Good Luck...

Aces

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Idaho, USA
First Name
Curtis
Last Name
Duncan
Member #

New guy from Murrieta.

The picture was from Overland Expo West.
CF20A9DC-ECCF-4359-B81E-2A2B445A7AC2.jpeg

Looking forward to meeting more people in the area as well as possible trips.

MMCT_4x4

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Simi Valley, California, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Manning
Member #

Hey Y’all, I’m new to the site and to the over-landing scene. I’m located in the Santa Clarita(Lake Castaic) Area.
I currently have a 2018 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4. I want to do a slow build up on it, since I’m new with 4wheeling and it’s also my Daily Driver and 5th Wheel Camper Tow Rig.
I would like start to connect with some of the local members and get an idea for what I should build up towards. Let me know if there are any group meet-ups and chats going out locally.
Catch ya later on the Site.
-Matt M. #12469

Reactions: T-88