Launch Member

Influencer I

Los Angeles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6BDO
Any favorite Anza Borrego routes?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Fish Creek, explore the box canyons. Head West, take Diablo Drop up, and run about the various washes. Check out Diablos Tail. Can give more detail when I'm not going on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

WhatTheZo

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Diego
Member #

Fish Creek, explore the box canyons. Head West, take Diablo Drop up, and run about the various washes. Check out Diablos Tail. Can give more detail when I'm not going on my phone.

Yeah that's one of my favorite spots. Not sure I can make it up the drop, but going south to north is pretty fun.

S

SubeeBen

I have been wanting to go out & explore Anza but all off time has been going to my trailer build. I have been all over out there but cannot remember exact trail names. Will be going out in March for sure.

HIALT2D

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Orange County, CA
First Name
Glen
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WA6AAB
We'd be interested in some local (So Cal) day trips, overnight trips, events, Etc. We are new to overlanding, but have some experience camping & 4-wheeling. We just got "The Beast" back from having some work done on it & are itching to get it out & play in the dirt a bit.

Reactions: NightCrawler

WhatTheZo

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

San Diego
Member #

We'd be interested in some local (So Cal) day trips, overnight trips, events, Etc. We are new to overlanding, but have some experience camping & 4-wheeling. We just got "The Beast" back from having some work done on it & are itching to get it out & play in the dirt a bit.
Isn't experience with wheeling and camping = overlanding? [emoji39]

Reactions: HIALT2D

Barclay

Local Expert Southern CA
Launch Member

Influencer I

Los Angeles
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6BDO
Yeah, honestly, when I was growing up it was just "camping". Vehicles may or may not be part of it. Whatevs. The definition on this site, as best as I can guess, is to prevent bike shedding the definition of "Overlanding." Dollar short and a day late: hialt2d: you're already there, welcome to the club. :)

Little Bike

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Temecula, CA
Member #

New member from Temecula, I’ve been looking for a group that likes to explore and camp! Just bought a Wrangler Sport S.

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
New member from Temecula, I’ve been looking for a group that likes to explore and camp! Just bought a Wrangler Sport S.
If you are available this Saturday the Riverside group is doing a run...check rally point for the meet up time and location.

NDAMurphy

Rank 0

Traveler I

US
Hey, new to OB, been on the frontier forums for a while, but regularly visit this site. Just wanted to introduce myself. Currently in San Diego, and drive a 13 frontier Pro 4X. Hopefully I'll meet a few of you at a meet up!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Reactions: PS144ONE