Socal Meet N Greet

• HTML tutorial

2ndGenFlip

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Fontana CA
Member #

Yeah man were getting things in motion we have had a few meets and runs already next one will prob be 2nd week of Sept
Were you located.? What rig you drive.?

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
Hey Flip, I was wondering where we were going next myself. I believe I heard it's your turn to decide? Some of the fires have died down so areas are accessible again.

Reactions: 2ndGenFlip

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
Lytle Creek would be a good run. Not sure I can make that weekend though. I was supposed to go camping elsewhere. I will have to see what's going on there.

Reactions: 2ndGenFlip

2ndGenFlip

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Fontana CA
Member #

You should be good for most of the trails theres a section that is real tight you might have to side line youre rig and jump in with us for that part.
Im going to head there tomorrow moring do a pre run see how everything is lookin.

MtnManT4R

Rank III

Advocate II

You should be good for most of the trails theres a section that is real tight you might have to side line youre rig and jump in with us for that part.
Im going to head there tomorrow moring do a pre run see how everything is lookin.
How does it look there? Also what's a meet time/place/and needed coms.

2ndGenFlip

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Fontana CA
Member #

Sorry guys didnt respond i was real busy with work and sick i did end up going up there but there was only 1 trail open and was real rocky and not to safe the rest are closed or blocked off.