Socal Meet N Greet

• HTML tutorial

MilkTeacoma

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Moorpark, CA
Member #

New member here, looking to meet some overlanders (if that is a thing). I am located in Moorpark, CA. I am down, next time this happens.

Kelly

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Member Rep
Launch Member

Traveler III

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
Wanted to see if anyone would be up to have a meet n greet. In the past we have hit up the Bass Pro shop in Rancho Cucamonga. If that location works how does June 11th 10am work for everyone?

Edit:
lets all meet on the back side of bass pro... the front end usually gets very packed and hard to park a large group....

-Raul
Try out @Michael 's new Calendar Feature! Works great!!!...
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/using-the-forum-event-calendar-feature-to-post-your-events.3403/#post-52785

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
I would be up for a meet and greet! I am in Orange County, Laguna Beach area.

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Anyone close to Ventura County up for a meetup this weekend? We usually have them at "The Hat" in Simi Valley.....
I might be able to convince the wife to take a small road trip up north. That would be about a 90-minute drive for us if traffic cooperates.

Rorschach

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Huntington Beach, CA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Niederhauser
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ULA
Well, I have been off here for a little bit. Had some issues with the logon here. It is good to see some activity and hear about some future meet n greets. I look forward to seeing you all again.

Trowbocop

Rank III

Advocate II

Maybe headed from West LA to Corona and Hemet and back on Saturday during the day. If anybody wants to meet up for a beer on the way or in the area- my wife and I would be stoked. As Homebrewer, we love checking out any brewery. Cheers!

Reactions: DaveL

kcsaysngo

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Orange County, CA
Member #

if anyone is down for a meet this weekend lets set something up! this will most likely be my last free weekend for the new year. would love to meet some of you fellow overlanders!!

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
I am interested. There were a couple interested in LA and SD, Orange County could be a good middle? The El Toro In-n-Out off the 5 fwy could be a good option with a huge mostly empty lot.